Share This Page:

Application process

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Goodings

Re: Application process

Post by Goodings »

I emailed them this morning to ask to get on it, but I will take a trip to the recruitment office tomorrow and see if I can get on one. Soon as for me like I'm sick of waiting around haha. My fitness is ready and BARB test looks easy as well so that should be ok. From what I know I shouldn't have any issues with medical either.
Let me know what date you get giving and will see what I can do.
paratrooperRC

Post by paratrooperRC »

yeah mate barb tests easy, practice online i was gettn like 93percent.. let me know what dates u get n that and al see what i can do!
Goodings

Post by Goodings »

So have you already taken the BARB test? I've done the online one a few times and getting 98-100%.
I'm still waiting for a phone call back from them. They are slow man, Once I hear something I will let you know.
Do you know anyone that's serving with the Parachute regiment?
I think the life in the Paras will be awesome like, I cant wait!
paratrooperRC

Post by paratrooperRC »

i know loads of ppl thats been in army, queens gaurds n that but nobody in paraz,, i know wud be hard like but worth it in the end!!
You have to go in the careers office and book onto the insight course mate
Goodings

Post by Goodings »

You got in contact with them yet? I know a few people in the army as well but not the paras. I'm going in tomorrow to get this sorted!!
Goodings

Post by Goodings »

You got in contact with them yet? I know a few people in the army as well but not the paras. I'm going in tomorrow to get this sorted!!
paratrooperRC

Post by paratrooperRC »

U been in yet lol ??? get booked up for insightcourse for next month, they will give u dates in careers office mate
Goodings

Post by Goodings »

Finally heard some news mate. I should get a phone call next week for a face to face interview. Have you done yours yet?
paratrooperRC

Post by paratrooperRC »

no mate gna give them a ring to get on the course tomorrow, u shud give them a ring or go in and get on a course for next month