Share This Page:

Here I go again with dog stuff...

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
flighty

Here I go again with dog stuff...

Post by flighty »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please take a moment to watch this video all the way through. On 29 September an 11 year old girl went to school clutching a mobile phone. she fully expected a call from her mum to say her dog Sam was coming back home. She waited but the phone remained silent all day.

She was picked up by her mum at end of school to be told her dog had been wrongfully killed while in the so called "care" of the Metropolitan police. Sams death has ripped through everyone connected to him, dda watch, eddr, Sams legal team and most importantly his family including 11 year old Luan.

watch this video. this is all that was Sam was.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Laptop working then?
Shame about the link. :D
I once watched a State Trooper shoot a dog with a shotgun for no better reason than it was annoying him while giving a sobriety test to it's owner.
The owner was not convicted.The trooper was not reprimanded for unnecessary force and my statement was not allowed as I was a simple county mountie and not employed by the state,even though I was B2,so right on his six.