Share This Page:

How longs the weight? Is it so long that i could go college?

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
Nealbei

How longs the weight? Is it so long that i could go college?

Post by Nealbei »

Basiclly. Left school. Apllied for the marines. I am at the apptitude test stage of the application, mine is on monday. local college runs and outdoor persuits corse and am i wondering will the weight to join be so long that i could start that in september to keep me occupied??
steady09

Post by steady09 »

you book your own eye test so this can be done within 1-2 weeks of passing the psychometric test, then you'll have your medical about 4-6 week from your eye test date, once passed then another 4-6 week for your interview, then you'll have upto 28 days to complete your PJFT (2 x 2.4km runs on tredmill - 1st run in 12.30, 2nd in a best effort of less than 10.30), then you'll have your PRMC about 6-8 week after that. pass that then u could be doing your 32 week trainin within 2-4 month of your PRMC. so just work it out mate
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

pleez woch yor spelink.how mani tims must i sae thiz b4 i get throo?
NO TEXT SPEAK!!!!LAZINESS REGARDING SPELLING AND GRAMMAR IS NOT AN OPTION AT MF.
Wholley

Re: How longs the weight? Is it so long that i could go coll

Post by Wholley »

Nealbei wrote: local college runs and outdoor persuits corse and am i wondering will the weight to join be so long that i could start that in september
I'm sure you meant"My local college offers an outdoor pursuits course,I wonder if the wait will be long enough for me to complete the course"
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Either you don't have a date on a Friday night or sarcasm just goes over your head :drinking: :D :D
Nealbei

Post by Nealbei »

steady09 wrote:you book your own eye test so this can be done within 1-2 weeks of passing the psychometric test, then you'll have your medical about 4-6 week from your eye test date, once passed then another 4-6 week for your interview, then you'll have upto 28 days to complete your PJFT (2 x 2.4km runs on tredmill - 1st run in 12.30, 2nd in a best effort of less than 10.30), then you'll have your PRMC about 6-8 week after that. pass that then u could be doing your 32 week trainin within 2-4 month of your PRMC. so just work it out mate

Not sure what they do at your AFCO. I did my psychometric test on wednesday, i had my eye test today and tommorow is my interview and medical at my AFCO

Neal
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

Gordon Bennett! Saltash in Plymouth???

When you have interview make sure you know where you come from - they'll find out eventually! :roll:
Nealbei

Post by Nealbei »

same place. Its a bridge that seperates them. Plymouth disctrict ;)