Share This Page:

still very confused...help!

Discussions on joining & training in the Royal Navy.
Hallsy

still very confused...help!

Post by Hallsy »

through the post has just come my 'procedures and practice test booklet'...

i have looked through the questions and all seems fine except i am a little confused on whether i will be taking the RE test as in bold it says:

Please note that test RE is taken only by those who are applying to join the Royal Navy as an artificer apprentice

The trade i am going in for is AET

i ask such a question cause some people have told me entering as an AET also means RE test must be taken.

hope you can clear this up for me thanks
CrouchmasterT

Post by CrouchmasterT »

Yep you will have to do the test as i applied for AET and sat it, i wouldn't worry though its not to do hard, basic equations, division, multiplication, if this train travels this far at this speed and this ones going this etc etc.

its 40 questions but i think you only need to get 13 correct for AET although dont hold me to this, also theres not really enough time to awnser all of them i only got through about 30 so don't start panicking towards the end. :)
Only 3% of applicants to the Royal Marines earn the right to wear the green beret.
Hallsy

Post by Hallsy »

thankyou very very much

better keep goign with my revision then...
Richy_Boy

Post by Richy_Boy »

I only answered roughly 20 of the questions on the paper and i still passed for AET so dont worry, good luck.