Share This Page:

Best Service Rifle in the World

Firearm and Weapon Discussions - Anything capable of firing a projectile and using an explosive charge as a propellant.

Best Service Rifle in the World

AUG
14%
SCAR
18%
FN 2000
2%
C8
23%
TYPE 95
No votes
G36
25%
AN94 (AK47)
18%
SIG 550 family
No votes

Total votes: 44

Artist

Post by Artist »

Doc wrote:What if she shags like a belt fed wombat? Does that combine both passions? :lol:
Who fecking knows and who really cares in all honesty!

I don't. Thats it in a nutshell

Artist
Sarastro

Post by Sarastro »

Ah I love these threads, can't beat someone lecturing Ronnie on what the experience of Afghanistan has shown...
Shoulderholster

Post by Shoulderholster »

The best service rifle in the world is the one in the hands of someone who knows how to use it.

SH
Greenronnie

Post by Greenronnie »

Doc wrote:What if she shags like a belt fed wombat? Does that combine both passions? :lol:
Whereas I do find that most appealing. Your Mum left her handbag round here last night btw! :o :lol:
London Boy

Post by London Boy »

The Baker Rifle, if it was good enough for Sharpie and the Rifle regiments in the Peninsular Wars then it's good enough for me. :D :D :D
Last edited by London Boy on Mon 25 Aug, 2008 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
insushin

Post by insushin »

If someones aiming a SCAR at you and you've got that... good luck ;)

its nice and shiny though :)
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

Afraid I can't really add to this discussion - we only get a pistol and a fire axe...
Know which one I'd throw first though!
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
Shoulderholster

Post by Shoulderholster »

Hypes
Start your own thread on which is the best fire axe,sure there will be some opinions out there.I prefer a nice ash handle on mine.

SH
SO19

Post by SO19 »

Of course, how silly of us to think the designers/manufacturers of such items might actually be enthusiasts. :roll:

If it wasn't for people 'creaming their nicks' we'd still be fielding muskets.
[i]‘We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat’ - Queen Victoria, 1899[/i]
Artist

Post by Artist »

SO19 wrote:Of course, how silly of us to think the designers/manufacturers of such items might actually be enthusiasts. :roll:

If it wasn't for people 'creaming their nicks' we'd still be fielding muskets.
Why don't you get a life! Or even better stop talking though your arse and join up! :evil:

I used the L42 whilst serving my Country. As it was whenever I used it In Northern Ireland I had to go to a court in Northern Ireland accused of murder as Op Banner was a Police action and never a war.

You smart arsed TWONK! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Artist
Doc

Post by Doc »

Greenronnie wrote:
Whereas I do find that most appealing. Your Mum left her handbag round here last night btw! :o :lol:
Tom................ my Mum died, March this year mate, may have noticed my post count went quiet for about 3 weeks.

Stu
SO19

Post by SO19 »

I don't understand your reply, I never questioned what you have, or may have done in the past, I'm simply saying that these so called 'sadsacks' you refer to are what make the firearms industry what it is today. Without people who enjoy what they do, we'll never inovate.

I have a German friend who works at the Oberndorf H&K plant, yet you would categorize him as a sad w*nker just for loving his trade. Why must we put everyone in the same bracket as the 12 yo airsofter?
[i]‘We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat’ - Queen Victoria, 1899[/i]
jabcrosshook

Post by jabcrosshook »

:roll:
Artist

Post by Artist »

SO19 wrote:I don't understand your reply, I never questioned what you have, or may have done in the past, I'm simply saying that these so called 'sadsacks' you refer to are what make the firearms industry what it is today. Without people who enjoy what they do, we'll never inovate.

I have a German friend who works at the Oberndorf H&K plant, yet you would categorize him as a sad w*nker just for loving his trade. Why must we put everyone in the same bracket as the 12 yo airsofter?
You have a German Oppo? Theres nice then. All I know is that the weapons I used whilst "Serving" my country did for me. I was good at my job and to be honest I never bothered much about how fast the bullet left the gun. I aimed it and the bullet went in a forward direction and tended to work.

Sorry but you have never been in a firefight have you? I have. It's all down to the guy who you are against. In the Oman, NI, Down South, South America (whilst attached to the Yanks) I came first because of my training not the weapon I was using.

When your involved in a firefight and at the end your still breathing your first reaction is to say to yourself "I'm still here! YEE HAA"! It's when you find out that Oppos have died or been injured that you unwind.

Sorry but I find it fecking annoying to read crap written by people who have never seen the end result of a round such as a 7.62mm hitting the human body. Lets just put it this way they don't clutch at their chest and go OW! they tend to fly backwards about ten feet and stop breathing.

Artist
SO19

Post by SO19 »

be honest I never bothered much about how fast the bullet left the gun. I aimed it and the bullet went in a forward direction and tended to work.
That's perfectly alright, but behind that working rifle you have someone who knows their business - that's the point I'm trying to make.
Last edited by SO19 on Tue 26 Aug, 2008 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.