Share This Page:

You couldn't make it up

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Rogue Chef

You couldn't make it up

Post by Rogue Chef »

In the manner of Richard Littlejohn "You couldn't make this up".

I poached this directly from OAMAAM where it was posted by former El Prez of this site.
If you suffer with heart problems, acid reflux or generally 'go off on one' easily, then ignore the attached link.

If you fancy a good writhe around on the deck in sheer Basil Fawlty frustration then read who is supplying bail, and how much benefit this twat receives from me and thee!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1938832 ... ailed.html
It wasn't in The Daily Mail, so it might be true.
Last edited by Rogue Chef on Sun 11 May, 2008 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Personally,I'd only dis-believe it if it appeared in the New York Times.
The US is also concerned about this person.
I saw the same on OAMAAM and was speechless for a good long scotch.
Then I became a little more vocal than usual(Scared the dog anyway) :roll:
London Boy

Post by London Boy »

Almost Stockholm Syndrome!

"Some of the bail money is thought to have been put up by Norman Kember, the Christian peace worker who was held hostage in Baghdad for four months from November 2005 by a group of insurgents. Qatada had made a video appeal for his release."
Alfa

Post by Alfa »

Pity we couldn't swap old Norm for "Our Ken", I doubt he'd be putting up any bail money since he wasn't as lucky as this gobshite.

Perhaps Norm would be kind enough to go back to Iraq and ask his new found mates where they buried the body!!
tom163

Post by tom163 »

I prob should have took Rogues advice and not clicked on the link :evil:. Anyway im restraining myself lol I just really straight up want to know why total idiots are running this shitty (was once good) country and all the decent people are out there on the front line etc defending the country insted of running it?? seriously I want to know, I think a role reversal is in order!

This is one bit that got me:

“The Government should at last answer our calls to focus on prevention and prosecution rather than just trying to deport these individuals once they are here.”

Why, its alot cheaper to stick them on a boat rather than having them tossers in this country getting a fair trial and all.

"Whose real name is Omar Mahmoud Mohammed"

That made me laugh. :lol:
Last edited by tom163 on Tue 13 May, 2008 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flighty

Post by flighty »

A fair ''trail?''

Lordy, lordy .... can no one spell these days?
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

It was probably a typing error. I started the thread, I'm prepared to forgive him, even though he also spelled my name wrong. I urge everyone else to do the same.
Where would we be if we spent every moment on these forums nitpicking looking for minor spelling and typing errors?

As my old Sergeant Major used to wisely say "Tolerance is a virtue, learn it".
Last edited by Rogue Chef on Tue 13 May, 2008 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tom163

Post by tom163 »

Sorry Flighty and Rogue :), it was a typing error and never realized until now.
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Take more care in future. Two house points deducted!
flighty

Post by flighty »

Rogue Chef wrote:It was probably a typing error. I started the thread, I'm prepared to forgive him, even though he also spelled my name wrong. I urge everyone else to do the same.
Where would we be if we spent every moment on these forums nitpicking looking for minor spelling and typing errors?

Or quoting the Daily bloody Mail.

I notice that yourself and Aitch have driven away Kiwi same as you did with myself. I might disagree violently with her views and have said so. I don't recall taking the piss out of her at all. Unlike yourselves.

Forum? What forum?

Gone to ratshit.
SO19

Post by SO19 »

You best be off then... again.
[i]‘We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat’ - Queen Victoria, 1899[/i]
flighty

Post by flighty »

SO19 wrote:You best be off then... again.
: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol:

And leave you sweaty blokes rubbing up against each other? Don't think so.

Sorry to disappoint. :dance:
Alfa

Post by Alfa »

flightywrighty wrote:I notice that yourself and Aitch have driven away Kiwi same as you did with myself.
Flighty, Kiwi saw herself off when she started spouting her bigoted views and approval at the death of a British soldier. It was a decision supported by probably everyone on here and certainly wasn't a case of Rogue or Harry ganging up on her!

If you want to portray yourself as a victim then crack on but kiwi had no one to blame but herself.
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

I have never taken part in any form of conspiracy (real or imagined) to drive anyone from any forum.

When Jayne/Jayney/Flighty/Vivienne/Kiwi/Flightywrighty (I'm not suggesting that they are all the same person.................but they might be) decided to leave MF, then he/she/it did so of their own volition.

I would welcome any evidence to the contrary.
Last edited by Rogue Chef on Wed 28 May, 2008 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
London Boy

Post by London Boy »

Alfa wrote:
flightywrighty wrote:I notice that yourself and Aitch have driven away Kiwi same as you did with myself.
Flighty, Kiwi saw herself off when she started spouting her bigoted views and approval at the death of a British soldier. It was a decision supported by probably everyone on here and certainly wasn't a case of Rogue or Harry ganging up on her!

If you want to portray yourself as a victim then crack on but kiwi had no one to blame but herself.
Totally agree Alfa.