Share This Page:

Britains Small Wars

General information on Military History.
Wholley

Britains Small Wars

Post by Wholley »

Where did this Site go?
Cannot find it anywhere,even a Google comes up with nothing.
Some say it's moved or no longer available.
What's up?
Wholley.
:o
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

It works for me. Try this again:
http://britains-smallwars.com/

Could it be you had it bookmarked on a page which is now expired? I dunno.
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Yeah I used the same on a minute ago. BTW how the hell you been Frank?
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

Catching up on reading, clearing up the backlog. And Pasha's recommendations are on order, so that'll keep me busy.
Heading up to Oregon for Thanksgiving with the wife to spend time with friends and time at the outdoor range up there.
Currently getting the car ready (it's kind of a tank, a Chevy police model).
How's about youse guys? :D
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

My crazy momma is coming up. She is okay, but never shuts up and cooks too much. I was never big on Thanksgiving, my family was, but I enjoy other things more.
Let them call me a rebel and I welcome it, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of demons were I to make a whore of my soul. (Thomas Paine)
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Whitey,
"Not big on Thanksgiving"?Thats anti American talk.
I'm calling Joe McCarthy :wink:
Wholley the Minuteman.
:o
Whitey

Post by Whitey »

Wholley,
I like one big dinner a year, Christmas. I got dragged around to house to house eating 10 times a day on Thanksgiving for years as a kid. Damn Yankee holiday in nature anyway. I fly my Confederate flag half staff on 4th of July to signify the hijacking of our freedom by the Northern corporate scallywags. I hate apple pie(another yankee tradition) I eat pecan, the southern kind in the southern way and in the southern states when I am lucky enough and blessed by God to be there. I make a big deal of Christmas, good holiday and the birthdate of our Christ. Yankees hate Christmas traditionally, because it conflicts with Judeo- Christianity and is based on the Almighty rather than eating some stank fish and corn with some noble savages.
I naturally decline anything yankee in nature. Pea's are yankee food too.
I'll get over the war of Northern Aggression when the Jews get over the Hollicaust.

Deo Vindice brother
Sticky Blue

Post by Sticky Blue »

Whitey, Pecan Pie... now you are talking!
Drums beating, colours flying and bayonets fixed...
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]