Share This Page:

Jobs for Ex Armed Forces

All advertising to be contained in this Forum only, we do not tolerate spamming through out the Forum.
gusgoodall

Jobs for Ex Armed Forces

Post by gusgoodall »

I have just received a testimonial from a guy who was recruited through The List. If you haven't looked at the List well worth a visit. http://www.thelistuk.com

Here is what he wrote.

"Now that my feet have finally touched the ground I am taking this opportunity to drop you a line to express my real gratitude for all your efforts over the last 6 months or so leading up to this exciting and challenging opportunity here in Riyadh as the Executive Assistant to a very senior person in the Government. I am settling in nicely and have probably learnt more in the last 2 weeks than I have in the last 5 years!

I work away from the company and am located with the main man in the Ministry of Interior. I thought it might be a bit daunting at first as I am the only Brit in the building however, I have fitted in like the proverbial pea in a pod! They are on a massive recruiting drive here and it is such a gigantic project and very exciting to be a part of it. My apartment in the company's city-centre compound is superb and quite frankly I cannot think of one negative thing to say about the job, the people or the accommodation etc. And I have just heard that you are now recruiting all the people for the new team of about 20 Brits to come into the Ministry - I can't wait to welcome them and show them around.

I have recommended The List to anyone who has either asked how I ended up here or indeed to those I know are either coming to the end of their service or are eager, like I was, for a change of direction. Once again thank you Iain and all The List team - I wish you good luck and further success with The List. It gets my vote as the best Ex-Forces recruitment organisation by a mile.

Regards

Eddie Cole"
Charlie_Charlie1

Re: Jobs for Ex Armed Forces

Post by Charlie_Charlie1 »

There was a discussion about this over on www.c-c-1.site-forums.com

It is covered in a bit more detail for those interested.

CC1.