Share This Page:

Formal/Final - Interview - Advice

General discussions on joining & training in the British Army.
stument

Formal/Final - Interview - Advice

Post by stument »

Hello, I'm new to the forum and i have decided to join the Army as either Artillery or Tank Crewman, i have passed my two prior interviews, Barb Test and Fitness tests.

I now have my Final Interview coming up and just wondered what sort of question i will be asked and weather they will be like the past two interviews i have had.

Just want to make sure i know everything that i need to know, will they be asking mainly about the roles i have signed up for or just my general life up to now and why i want to join?

Thanks
Royal Navy WS
Phase 1: 11012009 Passed
TX Date: 25082013

RAF Regiment Gunner
Transfer Application: 01022012
PGSC: 29042013 Passed
TGC: 26082013
Compassionate Discharge: 10102013

Army - REME Armorer
Application: 01092015 - Pass
PDAC: 29102016 - Pass
Selection Lichfield: 25112015 - Pass "A Grade"
Phase 1 Intake - 27062016
Tab

Re: Formal/Final - Interview - Advice

Post by Tab »

Brush up on current affairs and what has been happening in the world and think about how it might affecr the forces. You could be asked to give a talk on your hobbies or some thing like that for five minutes. Now five minutes is a long time when you have to talk on subject with repeating your self or getting stuck for words or ideas. If you think it is easy just try it and make a recodring and see just what dribble you talk about
Amphibian

Re: Formal/Final - Interview - Advice

Post by Amphibian »

Just try your best to come across as a genuine decent bloke and answer all the questions thoroughly and honestly and you should be fine. Best of luck with it! =)
"Chin up, crack on"