Share This Page:

waiting list

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
surfingdream

waiting list

Post by surfingdream »

Hey chaps,

been along time since i logged in on this. was going to join the core 2 years ago, did my interview , pjft medical and was waiting on date for PRMC, however i was involved in a life changing accident and therefore decided it was not the right time for me to join the core. However its time to move on and have always wanted to join. im doing a ski season till april so wont be applying till then.

was wondering how long the wait is to get a prmc and then RT date??

cheers guys

Dan
Firstmate

Re: waiting list

Post by Firstmate »

surfingdream wrote:Hey chaps,

been along time since i logged in on this. was going to join the core 2 years ago, did my interview , pjft medical and was waiting on date for PRMC, however i was involved in a life changing accident and therefore decided it was not the right time for me to join the core. However its time to move on and have always wanted to join. im doing a ski season till april so wont be applying till then.

was wondering how long the wait is to get a prmc and then RT date??

cheers guys

Dan
If you are going to try talking like a Royal Marine, at least get it right. It's CORPS not Core.

In answer to your question. If you pass all of the selection process first time you could get a PRMC date within 2 months of applying.
Yer tiz