Share This Page:

worried

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
its like that

worried

Post by its like that »

im thinking of joining the marines very soon, but still unsure weather to go to sixth form to get qualifications first. i really want to join the corps, but what if i dont like it further down the line and i leave, and only have gcse's to get another job. i was wondering do the marines give you qualifications when your in there?

i dont want to miss out on the oppertunity to get more more qualifications, and i dont want to go back to school if i dont need to :S, help :L

cheers lads
ofens

Re: worried

Post by ofens »

If you did go to 6th form, what would you do, and why?
There is plenty of time so don't feel overly pressured.
It would not be the end of the world by any means to go to college and reassess your situation down the line.
It is possible to study further education whilst in but not idea during early years you'll be really busy. And if you love it you won't want to anyway.
[i]Hangover is temporary, drinking lasts forever![/i]
[b]IT WILL COME[/b]
its like that

Re: worried

Post by its like that »

i would take p.e because im heavily interested in sport, and would like to become a fitness instructor if the marines dont work out. english language because it looks good on your CV, physcology and sociology because i teaches you about how to work with people, and how people think. which i think would help me in insrtucting.

i ultimatly aspire to be a royal marine PTI but i know thats a long way off, who knows what can happen.

i have decided now to go into further education, and then reasses what im going to do further down the line.

i have heard you can get more qualifications when your in there, but i dont know alot about it and cant find it anywhere, i was just wondering do you get the qualifications when you specialize ?

thanks for your reply much appriciated