Share This Page:

Any recruiters here?

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
adamb

Any recruiters here?

Post by adamb »

Any recruiters here just needed to ask a question. My cousin passed all his tests for the Royal Navy then went away for ( i think 2 weeks? ), but as soon as he got there he came back because his son got rushed into hospital. He got a second chance and returned again, but 1 night of being there he couldnt stand it because of a pain in his leg. They said his leg was fine and sent him home. He looked into it and some of his medical details got mixed up with an old lady and he did actually have something wrong with his leg. The ACIO told him he couldnt apply now for 18months i think it was, is this true? If not whats the best COA for him now? To Re-apply altogether or not? thanks.
smudger289

Post by smudger289 »

They probably sent him home for reporting sick when he wasnt or them thinking he wasnt..but, is that the truth? an old lady? or could he not hack it and made up this excuse...

I could understand if the first and second names where identical and addreses similer but?

To get confused with Mrs. Doubtfire is remarkable..

but if it is genuine then, there would be reasonable grounds to appeal, but it is at the services descretion...

:wink:
[img]http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p271/butterbeanbootneck/smudger.jpg[/img]
INJURED!!
. . . . . . . . .
adamb

Post by adamb »

Yeah yeah as far as i know they got mixed up, and Iv'e seen his foot its in pretty bad shape the ankle is really swollen.