Share This Page:

Thinking Of Joining And Have A Question ( Go easy )

"Be The Best" Discussions about the British Army.
Rambo90

Thinking Of Joining And Have A Question ( Go easy )

Post by Rambo90 »

Hello guys so I have wanted to join the army for quite some time now the only thing stopping me and this will sound very stupid is my penis size it is quite small and need to know if I would get picked on because of this I would not let no one pick on me but I don't fancy being treated like a mug, I need some one to give me some reassurance do you think I will get picked on or bullied because of this
Thanks in advance for any input you might have and go easy its a serious question
Tab

Re: Thinking Of Joining And Have A Question ( Go easy )

Post by Tab »

You can pick up all sorts of nicknames in the forces, but we never went around slapping your meat on a table to see who had the biggest one and unless you go around with it hanging out just who is going to know.
Rambo90

Post by Rambo90 »

Tab wrote:You can pick up all sorts of nicknames in the forces, but we never went around slapping your meat on a table to see who had the biggest one and unless you go around with it hanging out just who is going to know.
Thanks for the reply mate thought the forum was dead, It is stupid on my part for worrying about such a silly thing but how would it be possible to hide I mean do you not have to shower with everyone can you wear shorts while doing this
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

Would have thought that would just draw attention to yourself.
From a female perspective, everyone else is too busy worrying about the things that they are self-conscious about to pay much attention to your insecurities - unless you highlight them!
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours