Share This Page:

Mental Health Action Group

General discussions on helping the wounded (our soldiers) and other charitable work and events.
MHAG

Mental Health Action Group

Post by MHAG »

Hiya Folks!

Just to let you all know that Mental Health Action Group MHAG is a charity based in Sheffield for those who have, or have had previously experienced mental health problems.

What we offer.

MHAGS offers a cheerful and respectful environment for those who have, or have had previously experienced mental health problems.

We aim to create a safe environment for members to come and meet others for support, a chat and friendship. We have an open lounge with tea and coffee making facilities and a fully working I'M A SCAMMER SPAMMER!!! with discounted meals available Mon, Wed & Fri 12.00pm - 3.00pm.
We also offer a range of activities for members to join in. Games facilities are also available , Pool, Snooker, Table Tennis, Board Games etc. We also offer internet access and there is always someone who can help with a problem or refer you to another person or organisation if necessary.

Becoming a member

Membership is open to all those who have or have in the past, experienced mental health problems and are over 18 years of age.

If you are interested in becoming a member you are welcome to visit us up to 3 times before applying to become a member.

To become a member you need to complete an application form which can be downloaded from our website or you can collect from our office, or ask for it to be posted or emailed to you. Then you should take this form to be signed by your GP to confirm you have or have in the past, experienced mental health problems.

We're open Mon-Sat 11.00am - 5:00pm

Currently based on;
2nd Floor Castle Market Building
Exchange Street
Sheffield
South Yorkshire
S1 2AH

Tel:0114 2737666
Website http://www.mhagsheffield.org.uk/index.html

We will very soon be moving to the Hillsborough area of Sheffield.
Last edited by MHAG on Wed 12 Jun, 2013 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MHAG

Re: Mental Health Action Group

Post by MHAG »

My apologies in advance Mods if I've posted this in the wrong part of the forum.
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

Looks good to me!
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
Tab

Post by Tab »

It take for ever to get there on my pensioners ticket