Share This Page:

EU.Alcohol Causes Cancer.Shock Horror.

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
Wholley

EU.Alcohol Causes Cancer.Shock Horror.

Post by Wholley »

By Our Correspondent.
Phil.Pages.
On the heels of the EU scientific report that alcohol causes cancer British government scientists can reveal that AIR causes death.
No matter how much or little you breathe you will die.
Breathing is related to an o2 addiction according to the latest government report.
In line with the government increasing tax on alcohol the only way to reduce addiction to air is to tax it.
A new cabinet ministerial position will be created to combat misuse and abuse of breathing and air.
Oxygen will no longer be advertised in ambulances or other emergency vehicles as this could lead to addicts targeting the emergency services just because they cannot breathe.
It is envisaged that there will be a requirement to stop breathing after a certain age on pain of a"Super Tax".Only the very rich will be able to afford to breathe at .95cents in the dollar.
The government is also to set up a breathing hotline so you can report anyone who you suspect is a waste of oxygen.
Tdivers

Re: EU.Alcohol Causes Cancer.Shock Horror.

Post by Tdivers »

lol.... I know Alcohol causes me severe headaches and dizzy spells. Must be bad cause some days i cant rememeber (maybe thats the altzimers).

and Oxygen thiefs i know quite a few of them.

Will this breathing hotline be freephone from Thailand or we gonnna have to pay as well......
Tab

Post by Tab »

Yet the Bar in the house Of Commons is subsidised by the Tax Payer
armyprynne

Post by armyprynne »

Wholley wrote:By Our Correspondent.

Breathing is related to an o2 addiction according to the latest government report.
I'm trying to give it up just no........w