Page 3 of 6
Posted: Sun 15 Feb, 2009 11:21 am
39. Michael Cane actually got the gold.
Posted: Sun 15 Feb, 2009 9:18 pm
jstagg wrote:32. If post 32 hand a number
33. If the above post had the correct number.
33A. If the sarcasm button on your keyboard was switched to ON mode!
Posted: Mon 16 Feb, 2009 7:38 pm
Long time, no see, Sissy! :multi:
Posted: Mon 16 Feb, 2009 7:48 pm
40. I could get that shite song out of my head every bloody time I see this thread title!
What are you doing sitting on a PC Flighty, you're missing Coronation Street!
Posted: Mon 16 Feb, 2009 7:53 pm
41. People stuck to the Topic.
42. People could take jokes
43. If Katy Perry broke her jaw.
Posted: Mon 16 Feb, 2009 7:55 pm
Moikey, I will be up at the crack of dawn to watch the repeat without having to suffer Artist yacking alongside.
Posted: Mon 16 Feb, 2009 8:06 pm
Quick, stick a number in front of your post before Jstagg gets a sad-on for going off-topic!
Speaking of which....
45. SOAPS! Love to hate them, except Hollyoaks because Emma Rigby provides eye candy!
Posted: Mon 16 Feb, 2009 8:09 pm
46. I didn't agree with post 45's eye candy
Posted: Mon 16 Feb, 2009 9:21 pm
47. I was 47 once. Now I'm closer to 57 than 47.
Posted: Tue 17 Feb, 2009 1:14 am
48. If Lilly Allen never tried singing when she ran out of job ideas
49. I got payed more
I don't really have an idea for the number 50 I just want to show people whoes boss around here.
Posted: Tue 17 Feb, 2009 5:38 am
...there was actually something worth reading on this once great forum, instead of this utter infantile drivel.
Posted: Wed 18 Feb, 2009 10:50 pm
Posted: Thu 19 Feb, 2009 9:27 am
Ditto what you Welsh Twat?
No offense intended,just thought I'd liven things up a little.
How did your deployment go or you still out there?
Posted: Thu 19 Feb, 2009 9:48 am
55. Yes good deployment, home now, waiting out on the next one, civvy contractor is at its hardest looking for then next trip, the trips themselves are the easy part. Quiet time of the year plus other factors mean things are slim pickings wise. Looks like first week of March now before I get back out, my own fault for wanting to stay in Baghdad really.
Must be the night life!
56. Being a Welsh Twat.
57. Being a Rugby fan and a welsh twat
58. Not being an English Ccooont!
Posted: Thu 19 Feb, 2009 4:39 pm
What happened to #'s 51 through 54?
My passport tells me I'm an American Cooont.
You Welsh Twat