Share This Page:

WALT ALERT!!!!!!

Non Military Chat. A place for chats or dross and down right pointless posts, you decide.
azard9330

Post by azard9330 »

It's a great bebo, and if you see even at the olympia there is lighting and without lighting you look flat its a fact and I'm not skinny at all.

I don't claim to be big, I claim to be muscle.

I can do 19 pullups as well and I don't see skinny people doing that. I also weigh 71 kg, so you cant even say I'm light so :P How could you say that's skinny anyway?

You go on bebo and look at people with black and white pics and absolutely no muscle. I could win the universe no problem might struggle with the olympia though, but then I have got nearly a year till the next one so watch out Jay Cutler 8)

I've done my best with this post, but it's not easy.

You're going to have to start making an effort azzard.
T_T
psychometric test- passed
eye test- passed
interview- passed
medical- passed
pjft- passed
prmc- passed
rt- 5th of november
BenGee1981

Post by BenGee1981 »

... and breathe! You're obviously the hero of the day kind sir! You may be able to do 19 pull ups but you can't put one full stop in a paragraph for sh*te!
ADDiction

Post by ADDiction »

im not skinny at all and i dont claim to be big i claim to be muscle
Erm...your bebo profile name is massive.
i also weigh 71 kg so you cant even say im light
71kg is very light for a future Mr Olympia.
i can do 19 pullups aswell and i dont see skinny peop,le doing that
We have skinny kids at the gym busting out pull ups all day, doesn't particularly mean they are strong, just means they can do pullups. Try 19 when you get to 250 mate, then maybe I will be impressed :wink: .

I shouldn't worry to much, I'm sure the PTI's down at CTCRM see lad's like you coming. Learn some modesty mate, or they will beast it into you.

PS. Save TT some time and run your posts through a spellchecker. I'm sure he would appreciate it.
jabcrosshook

Post by jabcrosshook »

Pullups doesn't mean your strong, it means you can lift your own bodyweight, when you start benching 400lbs then that's when you're strong because that's vastly more than your own bodyweight.
azard9330

Post by azard9330 »

Ok I’ll save him some time.

19 pull-ups does show strength. I’m only 5.8" at a weight of 71kg,
you get someone lighter and tell them to do them properly see how many they do.

Also my name (massive) was a nickname at PRMC so I thought I’d keep it.

Also if you wanted me to go through all my maxes I would have, like deadlifting 135kg when i was 16 and weighed 65kg. and I squatted 125 for 5 at that same bodyweight and age you get those same skinny kids at the gym to do those.

Also I didn't post on here check out my bebo PICS
eye test- passed
interview- passed
medical- passed
pjft- passed
prmc- passed
rt- 5th of november
Mr_Kiwi

Post by Mr_Kiwi »

Okay so you lift some weights mate, but like another person said, learn some modesty or you'll have a hard time later on.
'Peace is to important to be left to politicians'
jabcrosshook

Post by jabcrosshook »

I think this thread is pointless and should be binned, it's full of egos from boys trying to be better than others.
And so what if he said he's a Royal Marine, so what who cares, its not like it's hurting you.
If he his sigs TA or not he's done much more than those posting in this thread so I'd suggest you shut up.
azard9330, be quiet about how much weight you can lift, there's many more people who can lift more than you so no need to go on about it.
azard9330

Post by azard9330 »

All I'm saying is I'm not skinny, that pullups are hard to do and that I'm not weak. :wink:

Ohh and the posts aren't supposed to look like I love myself, that's what bebos for, I'm just putting them there to prove my point.
eye test- passed
interview- passed
medical- passed
pjft- passed
prmc- passed
rt- 5th of november
Pte Golden

Post by Pte Golden »

jabcrosshook wrote:I think this thread is pointless and should be binned, it's full of egos from boys trying to be better than others.
And so what if he said he's a Royal Marine, so what who cares, its not like it's hurting you.
If he his sigs TA or not he's done much more than those posting in this thread so I'd suggest you shut up.
azard9330, be quiet about how much weight you can lift, there's many more people who can lift more than you so no need to go on about it.
If you don't like it then dont post mate. Doesn't a lad claiming to be a bootneck when he's not piss you off? It pisses me off.

My life ambition is to get the green lid and here's this loser saying he's a Marine. It devalues everything I am striving for. Maybe it would be a bit different if he lived 'local' to you?

Anyway this section of the forums is for dross and drivel so you cant really complain!
jabcrosshook

Post by jabcrosshook »

No it wouln't bother me because if he wants to think he's a Marine then so be it, this isn't just chat and dross, it's turned into a witch hunt and harrassment.
Pte Golden

Post by Pte Golden »

jabcrosshook wrote:No it wouln't bother me because if he wants to think he's a marine then so be it, this isn't just chat and dross, it's turned into a witch hunt and harrassment.
Which as I said earlier in the thread is the least he deserves. On top of being a walt he stole one of his best mates phones, rang up the lad he stole the phone offs nan calling her a slag and shit down the phone on the stolen phone. He then had the cheek to sell the phone for a tenner. But that is a different story. Hes a guttersnipe.
azard9330

Post by azard9330 »

Wow he's pretty low person then if he stole his mates phone then insulted his nan. Why? I think he deserves it for that alone.

How do you know all this by the way pte golden?
eye test- passed
interview- passed
medical- passed
pjft- passed
prmc- passed
rt- 5th of november
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

GIRLS!!!! BEHAVE YOURSELVES.

Don't make me come up there and get annoyed. :evil:
jammin87

Post by jammin87 »

On one front, they are good weights to be lifting at that weight when you were 16 (though from memory, poor form at ages less than 16 especially = stunted development? If so, don't be chasing six foot too hard!). So good work on that.
On the other...well, it's been said enough.
And you made one post with a massive improvement on grammar and punctuation. To then revert to your old ways is basically a display of neglect for rules some people are trying to implement. Even punctuation would help read some of your posts. James Joyce you are not.

Also, witch hunting through the internet, and "recruiting" people from MFAT to join in? Get over it, surely if you have a problem with the guy that's for you to deal with, maybe in person rather than derogatory comments through the internet (which does show real strength and maturity despite what anyone else says).

Chats and dross yes, forum for 14 year old school girls? Probably not. I may be mistaken but I caught the impression that problems like this were at least one of the reasons some of the older, more established members left. Feel free to correct me on that.
azard9330

Post by azard9330 »

No my forms always been good because I’ve always read up on body building. And I also have some on camcorder and have seen them a few times they are good also the stunted growth I’m like 5.8" and have still growing a little but both my parents are quite short so I think 6ft would be a bit of a dream lol.
eye test- passed
interview- passed
medical- passed
pjft- passed
prmc- passed
rt- 5th of november