Share This Page:

What's your opinion now Obama is president?

Interested or active in politics, discuss here.
jabcrosshook

Post by jabcrosshook »

Alfa wrote:
jabcrosshook wrote:But because it's going to be such an arduous task and if he pulls it off, the rewards will far outway the hard work and he'd go down in history.
Yes, you're right but the unfortunate flip side of that is, if millions start to loose their jobs because there is no viable way out of a deep recession then he could be remembered as one of the worst Presidents in history and through no fault of his own. People always blame the man in charge at the time so it'll be Obama who gets all the blame for not sorting it rather than those who caused the problems in the first place.
Hmmhmm, very true.
Marina

Post by Marina »

I bet Obama's hair will go grey after the first year in office !

Gorden looks haggard already
Pilgrim Norway

Post by Pilgrim Norway »

Wholley said :-
Did I mention I voted for the other guy?
That would be the ones who reminded me of my youth .....

Punch and Judy ...... down on the beach at Whitley Bay....

I waited for ages to hear some policy being presented -
not just bad coverage - complete lack of objectivity ....

No solutions - just name calling and innuendo ....
"We're going to fight" - very Punch - about forty years after Vietnam
and after the "other Bush", Nixon, resigned.....

Never mind - in four years you might have president Judy .....
Trog
45 Recce yomper

[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
macvsog

Post by macvsog »

What you have to understand here in the US of A is that most Blacks are looking for a handout as in welfare. The more kids you have as a single mother the more benefits and money you get from the government. Also, their is a large percentage wise who still want repatriations from being brought over as "slaves" during the 19th century. At one time the amount of money was up to $1,000,000 a piece for evey black person alive in this country. These above items still create fear in our country. On top of this, Obama has a very checkerd past. His relationship with with the very contraversiel reverend wright also makes him a liar. Obama has an even bigger problem with gun owners. We don't trust him PERIOD! Sure, he made a speach in Montana about protecting the 2nd Ammendment then turned right around in another state and saying that he wants to ban certain rifles, shotguns, and handguns and close the gunshow loop hole is bad for gunowners of America. Last estimate was that there were 90,000,000 gun owners in the USA.

We are afraid that Obama will do all of the above items if he is given a chance to do so. There is talk going around the electronic world that someone will take a shot at him in the near future. I hope that this isn't the case. I would much rather see him gone by different means.

The only reason why he was elected period, was because of the college students (who are not too bright to begin with even though they think they know everything) and the minorities. They were the reason for his success. Me personanally, I'd have voted for ********. See if you can guess who it was?

So what you have Obama doing is changing taxes, maybe seriously discussing repatriations, banning guns, giving entitlements for blacks, and remembering what the reverend wright would state about the jews and the white people in his sermons. I'd say that Obama has allot to answer for to say the least.

Sorry for the sometime ranting and raving here but a President can either make or break a country/the world just by being stupid. I believe we in the USA have a major problem here for 4 years. Like all great Empires before us, we will self destruct because of leaders like Obama.

Just IMHO $.02 worth :roll:
Last edited by macvsog on Sun 07 Dec, 2008 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jabcrosshook

Post by jabcrosshook »

They can't be the minority if they voted the majority. :-?
macvsog

Post by macvsog »

jabcrosshook,

you will be right by 2011 wherby all whites will be the minority for the first time since our country was first created. :o

I guess this will make us an "African Type Nation" such as Rhodesia and South Africa were and are, subsequently. :(
MSI64

Post by MSI64 »

Obama is in a No win situation, The black Minority are looking for hand outs from there new Brother in charge,When they dont get it He will become the white mans boy in their eyes.

If he gives in then He becomes Racist against the white man.

Damned if you do Damned if you dont.
He has already said it will take time to fix the Economy, people want a quick fix now, If he hasnt sorted it out in his first six months in office then listen to the public howl for his head.

He has no military experience,which incidentally was what put people off a Female President!!!!
The whole Election was about colour not policy!
macvsog

Post by macvsog »

MSI64,

You are probably right in thinking that way. I certainly do. Now the majority of blacks who voted for him are coming out and saying "He's not the first black president!" The reason...his mom. They call them here oreo's and Obama is one of them their "Oreo's" and therefore cannot be or should not be trustworthy to the rest of black minorities. :o

Even now I believe he will be one of THE worst POTUS in history right next to Carter and Clinton. :bad-words:
colmurph

Post by colmurph »

Wholley wrote:Just my two cents.

Seriously,I believe an assassination attempt is quite possible.
Hopefully the Secret Service will remain on their toes.
The rednecks down south don't see it as a big thing when Obama moves into the White House....they see it as "Just another Black moving into Public Housing."
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

That made my morning :D :D
Coffee all over the keyboard :P :P
The left turn has already begun.Obama touted himself as a centerist(Which he plainly is not)Hilary Clinton at State?What next,Jane Fonda at the DoD :o
Latino's who voted for him are already bitching that they have no representation in his cabinet.
Expect a whole mess of new gun control laws,Military underfunding and fresh moves to dis-arm Law Enforcement which has been a favorite of the Clintons for some time,although a little quietly.
macvsog

Post by macvsog »

Geeez you guys, how can all of you be so right! :lol:
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

I was kind of wondering when this would show up.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081209/ap_ ... otus_obama
Tab

Post by Tab »

As he is not yet President how can you make a comment on this Question
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

He is the President Elect and I was not commenting just passing on the latest news.I am a little surprised that the question of his eligibility had not been bought up earlier in his campaign.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »