Share This Page:

:: Albion Press - Republishing Classic Military Books ::

Forums Announcements, News & Media Articles along with current home and international affairs.
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

:: Albion Press - Republishing Classic Military Books ::

Post by Beast »

Albion Press - Republishing Classic Military Books

We have been contcted by Richard Simpson from Albion Press who republished great classic military texts and books. And we would like to help raise awareness and promote his company and message to our audience and community members.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Richard Simpson and I run a digital publishing company called Albion Press, which focuses on republishing classics books that are currently unavailable. Some of the books that we have had republishing include:

A Rifleman Went to War by Herbert W. McBride
View on Amazon

Commando: A Boer Journal of the Boer War by Deneys Reitz
View on Amazon

Spitfire Pilot: A Personal Account of the Battle of Britain by David Crook
View on Amazon

As well as popular military history we have also published some excellent historical fiction, biographies and women's fiction, but we're also looking to republish more. If you would like to see a classic text republished and available once again just let me know at richard.simpson@endeavourpress.com.

I will happily consider any book, all that is necessary is for the book to have been published before 1945.

Best wishes,

Richard Simpson
Publisher Albion Press, an imprint of Endeavour Press - the UK's Leading Independent Digital Publisher
www.endeavourpress.com
@REndeavourPress
Sign up for the History Newsletter here: http://endeavourpress.com/historynewsletter/