Share This Page:

WWW Site

All advertising to be contained in this Forum only, we do not tolerate spamming through out the Forum.
Tab

WWW Site

Post by Tab »

My web site has now been restored with fresh photo's added.

http://www.parachuteregdcoy.co.uk

Post by Guest »

I tried to have a look at your site Tab, but when I bring up the various pages, I see them for a moment and then I get re-directed to this message :

Welcome to Windows Media Personal License Migration Service.
You have reached this page because you are attempting to do one of the following with content that was copied from CDs:

[1] Restore the content on a computer or operating system that has been upgraded, or

[2] Use existing content on another one of your computers.

All I did was to click on the link which you posted. My operating system is licensed but I'm running on '98 SE because my computer won't take XP. Do you have any idea why this happens, it's never happened before. :(
Tab

Post by Tab »

Tessie, many thanks for the feed back, I think some of this is due to the programe that I used to write the site with. Needless to say when I click on the site all runs well, apart from the background music that has fallen off. I will see what happens when I get it put on a search engine, but I had to strip the first one due to people getting odd faults and redo it. I must admit these are my first attempts at writting anything like this, and seeing that I have never had a lesson on a computer and that was when I first started two years ago, when I purchased this machine, so I still have a lot to learn.
andrew_s

Post by andrew_s »

Good site, easy to navigate and great photo's-good work mate.
If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten.
got1

Post by got1 »

Hi Tab,
I'm getting the same as Tessie, I was just getting into it and get redirected. :-?
Tab

Post by Tab »

got1. If you try entering the site in your address bar and try again. It is it odd it works for some and not for others, I am scratching my head on what to try next.
got1

Post by got1 »

[quote="Tab"]got1. If you try entering the site in your address bar and try again. It is it odd it works for some and not for others, I am scratching my head on what to try next.[/quote]
Tab,
No joy mate, but wait for somebody more in the know than me. :cry:
bootneck

Post by bootneck »

Tab wrote: I am scratching my head on what to try next.
Tab, get yourself over to Cheshire and try some of Artists "Hydes Black"
Tab

Post by Tab »

I have had a trawl through the sites programe and I think i have found the offending bit of rubbish and hopefully I have removed it. But I can't tell as it works okay at this end. It has been odd the way it has gone some people have had No trouble and others have, it must be the way different computer programes work.

Post by Guest »

Some great photos there Tab. The only page I'm still having problems with is the 'links' page, which still re-directs me.
fatboycedric

Post by fatboycedric »

:D

Great site and great pics Tab.
Didn't have any problems at all !
Keep up the good work.
Chuckie1970

Post by Chuckie1970 »

Love the phtoos but can't get past the first page your buttons don't work...
Go Hard or Go Home
Chuckie1970

Post by Chuckie1970 »

I stand corrected ... the buttons do work it's just really slow i suspect its because I live in Australia and everything in slow here lol
Go Hard or Go Home
Tab

Post by Tab »

Thanks for the comments folks, I will try and do better next time, I am already planning the next one which should be bigger and better. I did find that microsoft had put a block on the site and it is stll banned in North America. I have written to them pointing that this site is safe for all ages which is more than can be said for some of filth that they peddle
Colin

Post by Colin »

Great site Tab

Just one thing ................ on the the links page MONDAY is spelt wrong.

Sorry, I used to be a proof reader.

Regards

Colin