Share This Page:

discharge

Require help and assistance, please ask?
shaun74

discharge

Post by shaun74 »

Can anyone please help me. In may 2002 I was involved in a training accident and I suffered a compression fracture of my spine. In 2005 I left the army and at know stage during my discharge was I ever inform of being able to claim for my injury's or the accident. should some one have explained all this to me. If I had been md from the army at time of injury I would have been advised and had a interview with the vetrans agency. surely leaving the army with a serious injury should not just be the same as someone totaly fit.
Last edited by shaun74 on Mon 18 May, 2015 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tab

Re: discharge

Post by Tab »

There should be record of your accident some where or other. I would suggest that you get hold of your military record and see what it says about you on it. Armed with this information contact your local MP and see what they can do
shaun74

Post by shaun74 »

i have requested any records to do with the accident. my local mp is totally on side as he is also xservice. they have told him they wrote to me four days after my discharge to ask me if i had any injury's. which in its self is a joke as its on my pre release medical. but they cant produce this letter. i am awaiting the out come of my wdp claim and then its off to court i think for back payment.
Tab

Post by Tab »

Either write or visit your local MP and have a word there