Share This Page:

PTSD study - Long term relationships

Discussions and general chat about PTSD. Feel free to introduce yourself or if you need help, please reach out and ask.
SashaScarlett

PTSD study - Long term relationships

Post by SashaScarlett »

Hi,

My name is Sasha Campbell, I am an Undergraduate Psychology student at Nottingham Trent University looking to do my final year research project on experiences of the partners of those diagnosed with PTSD.

This study would involve short interviews over with those either married or in long-term relationships with partners with PTSD (privacy, anonymity and confidentiality would of course be respected!).

I really hope that through this study there will be further understood on the needs of each partner in a relationship and what experiences people go though together as a couple, in resolving conflict and being there for each other during such difficult times.

If this interests you and you don't mind spending a bit of time discussing the study and participating please do not hesitate to contact me. Any information and feedback would be valuable and greatly appreciated.

Alternatively, if you can think of anyone who might be interested please pass on my information.

If you need to know anything further about the study please let me know!! Thank you very much for taking the time to read this!

I can be contacted through email if you would rather not reply through this forum: sasha.campbell2011@my.ntu.ac.uk

Thank you again!!