Share This Page:

Trauma and Pain Research Invitation

Discussions and general chat about PTSD. Feel free to introduce yourself or if you need help, please reach out and ask.
selina

Trauma and Pain Research Invitation

Post by selina »

Dear All

I am a trainee clinical psychologist conducting research as part of my doctorate into trauma and pain.
The research is in the form of an online survey. Participating would entail filling out a set of questionnaires pertaining to trauma, general health, physical pain and identity and take around 15-20 minutes to complete. You would be entered into a £100 prize draw if you do not mind leaving an e-mail address (so I can contact you if you win). All information you provide is kept anonymously and you are free to withdraw at any point.

The findings from this research should have implications to increase knowledge regarding support and intervention to victims of trauma as well as relatives/carers and professionals who work to support them.

Ethical approval: The research has been approved by the HPC/Clinical Psychology Ethics Committee at the University of Plymouth to protect safety, rights, wellbeing and dignity.

Here is the link for more information and to take part: http://www.ssb.plymouth.ac.uk/surveysw/SH/

Thanks for your time!

Selina Horsham
(Trainee Clinical Psychologist) Supervisor: Prof Man Cheung
Clinical Psychology, Peninsula Allied Health Centre, UK
Bailey21

Re: Trauma and Pain Research Invitation

Post by Bailey21 »

I am not interested in to participating but i only wanna say you are doing a good thing,Because a lot of people suffer from trauma and helping them is a kinda responsibility of us all in any way we can.
magma

Post by magma »

well now a days a people be a part of trauma after watching the news. as every where you will hear the news that this will gonna be happen. fighting, bomb blasting, threatening, so this is very important topic now a days. i am trying to give you a good feedback as my best.
Tab

Post by Tab »

This post is now three years old so I would think the survey has been finished and forgotten