Share This Page:

Recruiting Now

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
SalamaFikira

Recruiting Now

Post by SalamaFikira »

Salama Fikira is a private security company based in Kenya offering maritime security services.

Salama Fikira is currently recruiting:

Operations Officers (Projects)

Salama Fikira is seeking experienced Operations Officers for the Operations Cell in Nairobi, Kenya

Candidates must be Kenyan nationals who meet the following criteria:

5 years’ experience in a similar role
Strong conceptual and analytical skills
Excellent oral and written communication in English and Swahili
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Earth and CRM Software
Knowledge of tracking and communicative technology
Solid understanding of international best practice/standards in East Africa
Proven ability to manage complex matters in a transparent and comprehensive manner

It will be advantageous to your application to have military/police or relevant commercial security experience and to be able to speak other languages.

Corporate Risk Coordinator

Salama Fikira is seeking an experienced Corporate Risk Coordinator based at their operational HQ in Nairobi, Kenya.

The Corporate Risk Coordinator is responsible (with close liaison with the Projects & Risk Lead) for the account management for corporate security clients. Thereafter the CRC will be responsible for supporting the Head of Projects and the Projects Team in seeking out, sourcing and procuring business, managing operations & projects across Africa.

For more information and to apply visit http://www.salamafikira.com/hr
ofens

Re: Recruiting Now

Post by ofens »

Great stuff. I'm sure all the many Kenyan nationals that are registered on this site, in particular in the British Royal Marines section in which you have posted, will beat a hasty track to your door.
:lol:
[i]Hangover is temporary, drinking lasts forever![/i]
[b]IT WILL COME[/b]