Share This Page:

Gay Military Personnel

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
Markos Parham

Gay Military Personnel

Post by Markos Parham »

Hi I am a producer for an artist who is creating a new body of work, we are looking for openly gay tri forces personnel for a series of portraits. I have produced many pieces of work but this for some reason seems the biggest challenge yet.

The subject seems to make people clam up a little - its a legitimate project with an exhibition lined up for 2014.

What's the protocol here? It seems a pretty straight forward request these days but people seem to want to distant themselves or are reluctant to help with the recruiting?

Any insight into the reality of day to day in the forces and why this seems an odd request please comment.

Or if you could help PM me please

Thanks Mark
owdun

Re: Gay Military Personnel

Post by owdun »

Notice you kept away from Special Forces and the Parachute Regt.Why,are they to Macho for you?
Markos Parham

Post by Markos Parham »

Special forces and parachute regiment - yeah they are pretty tough i'm sure, but everyone is here - anyone would think i'm trying to contact gay military personnel - what the ......... come on help out here please :)
themattmeister

Post by themattmeister »

Markos Parham wrote:Hi I am a producer for an artist who is creating a new body of work, we are looking for openly gay tri forces personnel for a series of portraits. I have produced many pieces of work but this for some reason seems the biggest challenge yet.

The subject seems to make people clam up a little - its a legitimate project with an exhibition lined up for 2014.

What's the protocol here? It seems a pretty straight forward request these days but people seem to want to distant themselves or are reluctant to help with the recruiting?

Any insight into the reality of day to day in the forces and why this seems an odd request please comment.

Thanks Mark
I have no doubt you have had plenty of volunteers from RN and the RAF (particularly the RAF Reg) but I have never met an openly gay bootneck, although it is not unusual for them to openly boff trannies in Thailand.
misarar2

Post by misarar2 »

Markos Parham wrote:Hi I am a producer for an artist who is creating a new body of work, we are looking for openly gay tri forces personnel for a series of portraits. I have produced many pieces of work but this for some reason seems the biggest challenge yet cdg paris transfer.

Thanks Mark
You can always go to the camps to search your perfect match .
Tab

Post by Tab »

Is this going to be a kiss and tell production
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

It's probably not going to be a production at all, somebody's revived a post from April 2013...
:lol:
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours