Share This Page:

hello my luvvlies

Discussions about those units who make up the Commando’s.
flo

hello my luvvlies

Post by flo »

bleedin heck i pop out for a bit and everything changes, how is everyone?? as for me still here at chivenor, and where is the bunker gone!!!!!! xx
Friendship is like peeing in your pants,
everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth!!
james_m

Post by james_m »

Hey Flo, I just thought i'd pop back on after a few years and saw your post. I hope you are ok and things are working out for you. Im still in Torrington so if you're ever bored give me a shout. Hows the family?
Cheers
James
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

'Lo Missus!
Am still about occasionally, but usually lurking in Mod mode these days.
Can you believe I've been on this site nearly 6 years and in the RAF over 5? How werd is that! Am even on my second long language course already...

How's things with you?
x
You can have peace.
Or you can have freedom.
Don't ever count on having both at once.
The life that I have
Is all that I have
And the life that I have
Is yours
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

'Ey oop See thee.
You alright Florence?
This site has gone down the tubes recently,we even let a Brlycreem girl become a mod.

I know.........I'll get me coat. :P
Hostage_Negotiator

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

Wall Eyes right' unfortunately this place is a shadow of it's former self! :cry:
"When you men get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a pussy."
flo

Post by flo »

Bleedin eck i can see its a shadow of its self -what happened, only 40 posts since my last visit, hell it used to be hundreds in a day time.!!!!

And yes james im still in barnie, havent you joined up yet!!!

And hyp god i remember the day you were asking advice to join up, - what have we done to you lol

Ans whooley glad to see you are keeping them on the straight and narrow lol,

As for me still not divorced - long story, but ssafa have been fantastic as they realise his nibs has not paid manintenance for 3 years ( yep its been that long) so now i fundraise for them. I have nearly completed my nurses training, but i am crap as i have no sympathy for sick people and 2 brufen and a sick chit dont work in civvie street.

Applied for a job at 22 sqd for aircraft tech so fingers crossed on that one, but like a lot of male orientated jobs its a case of making myself look like a butch lesbian which is quiet hard as i am a size 10 lol

Anyway i will keep popping in as not much happening at my end - and yes i am still single although had one relationship with a guy in the army - I KNOW IKNOW LOL :o but that was a non starter.

good to hear from you guys xxxxx
Friendship is like peeing in your pants,
everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth!!