Share This Page:

SF secrecy

Discussions about Special Forces.
Tab

Re: SF secrecy

Post by Tab »

Well they Government don't need to do anything on this matter as they can safely leave it in the hands of Walters, which will get every one confused.
Ares-God of War

Post by Ares-God of War »

Hi Timex,

yes i can see that NI would have a influence on British SAS.

I have another question :) on evaluating Special Forces people put the Aus and NZ SAS below the British SAS in rankings, why is this werent they trained the same at the beginning so how have they changed?

Ares
Team work is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at. - Unknown

If at first you don't succeed, call in an airstrike. - Unknown

Friendly Fire, isn't - Unknown
gunner75

Post by gunner75 »

NI. as straight forward as that. As for the top ten hit parade of special forces - bin it. Who comes up with these evaluations? Superbeings that have served in all 3? (i.e NZ, OZ, BRIT). End of the day the concept is British, we have been going the longest, picking up the experiences and cross overs are learning from us. Britain/England is 'affectionately' known as the warrior nation for a reason.
'Every man an Emperor'
Ares-God of War

Post by Ares-God of War »

gunner75 wrote: Britain/England is 'affectionately' known as the warrior nation for a reason.

Hooorahh, sorry wrong nation :wink: :D but you know what i mean.

Ares
Team work is essential, it gives them other people to shoot at. - Unknown

If at first you don't succeed, call in an airstrike. - Unknown

Friendly Fire, isn't - Unknown
rw1

Post by rw1 »

Andy, and chris ryan are a pair of goons, met them both what a bunch of sacks, startdom has hit them on the head.

Chris Ryan taught me how to make bread on the camp here, what a mong, none of the whole getting water in the desert, survival,if i wanted to be a baker i wouldnt have signed up the pleb, if i had a rollin pin and flour maybe it would be of use, The stuff they have leaked has been put on tv shows, in minor detail, i have watched hundreds of these, and they suck, best to take it straight from the goats mouth mate, there all bull.

Onto the question!

1) security, there not so special if everyone can do what they do, and lets be fair the families would be targeted, just look at the I.R.A and there tactics. They did similar things, what better way to discourage troops. It the soldiers bibles issue of 1998 it does have a passage on family security.

2) Lets be fair if you were looking to take out troops, you would take SF's out first, get rid of the heavy damage dealers.

3) Onto targeting and security, they would be followed.. not much use then, if you look into the S.A.S for example, they only take the grey men. The ones who arnt noticed for good reason. There a select few, the best at what they do, no use if they got killed because someone pointed them out in the street lyk.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe;
but we are all Au*en