Share This Page:

Worcester

Post your request here if your looking for a training partner in your area.
anna1

Worcester

Post by anna1 »

Just wondered if there's anyone in/around Worcester looking for someone to train with??
gpw2009

Post by gpw2009 »

Just read a few of your posts, and just wondering where you are in Worcester? You staying in the halls??

What sort of training you been doing? :D
anna1

Post by anna1 »

Hi! Excellent, well I live just outside of Worcester, but I am at Worcester Uni, I do a lot of running, but I got a stress fracture in October, so my running is slow to come back, I'm just a bit paranoid about getting injured again! Are you at the Uni?

At the moment I haven't actually hit the outdoors yet with my running, but doing three short runs a week at quite a slow pace only about 11 mins miles at the moment, but I was running at 8-8.30 min mile pace before. I have been trying to increase my upper body and can just about do sets of 19 press ups now- It's taken me a while but I'm getting there slowly! I also go swimming and do a few different gym classes a week, it would be nice to find someone to train with with the same goals as me!

Obviously if what you're doing is totally different or anything then don't worry, what have you been doing so far and what are you aiming for? What are you hoping to join?
gpw2009

Post by gpw2009 »

Sounds like your working hard! :D I'm not at the Uni, but it's not far.

Looking to join the Parachute Regiment (again). Got medically discharged a while ago but I can re-apply soon. Running on your own gets a bit boring after a while! lol Been doing the usual stuff, press up's, sit up's, pull up's etc....

Be happy to help out and pass on any tips from my expierence too. See your looking to join the RAF?
danialclarcke

Re: Worcester

Post by danialclarcke »

Worcester is a city of the city and county of Worcestershire in the West Midlands of England. Worcester is located approximately 30 miles (48 kilometers) southwest of Birmingham and 29 miles (47 km) north of Gloucester. Worcester was home to Royal Worcester Porcelain and the birthplace of composer Sir Edward Elgar. It also houses the Lea and Perrins factory where traditionally made Worcestershire sauce. Worcester is the main shopping street High, home of the large chain store retailers such as Marks & Spencer, House of Fraser, TK Maxx, Primark, Next and Debenhams.
PhilipJMcclain

Re: Worcester

Post by PhilipJMcclain »

I'm just a newbie here yet I find so many good and informative stuffs here. Thanks a lot for sharing some of these to us.