Share This Page:

I was sent a message that i have failed my medical because i have suffered malaria before which i also know that i have

All British Army related articles, frequently asked questions and other useful information in here.
Kwasi Emma

I was sent a message that i have failed my medical because i have suffered malaria before which i also know that i have

Post by Kwasi Emma »

What should i do because am a commonwealth citizen and when I have sent my RGMD to the British Medical centre. I am from Ghana and through Jesus i wont be failed. My appeal is sent and am waiting for a reply although the wanted to reject me but i dont accept defeateasily and so is a soldier. I want to join the army no matter what . Please give out ur suggestions for me to know my stand.
i will continue to send them the appeal until they finaly send me the interview letter because we all know that malaria is treated and cured. Mine was a simple headache as the signs of which my Gp wrote that the last date for consultation and reason was what he wrote as the malaria on 3rd November 2016 but i sent the RGMD at 16th December, 2016 and got a reply at 30th jan. 2017