Share This Page:

Drugs

"Flying High" Discussions about the Royal Air Force.
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Skiddy,
I think you are taking the 'P'. If not, then your best policy would be to list the drugs you haven't abused.
Skiddywinks

Post by Skiddywinks »

Taking the P? Not sure what you mean there.

I don't feel I have abused any drugs, ever. In my eyes there is a big difference between use and abuse. Obviously though, it is debatable until the ends of the Earth.
~Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead, Go Instead Where There Is No Path, And Leave A Trail~
Tartan_Terrier

Post by Tartan_Terrier »

Skiddywinks wrote:Taking the P? Not sure what you mean there.

I don't feel I have abused any drugs, ever. In my eyes there is a big difference between use and abuse. Obviously though, it is debatable until the ends of the Earth.
Any illegal use is classified as abuse.

Right, you've done cannabis, e's, acid, and God knows what else. Fair enough, don't do it again!

If I were you, I'd hold off applying till at least 6 months after you last touched anything that resembled illegal drugs.

Mention it at your interview if you feel you must, but for God's sake tone it down a bit as you sound like a total stoner at the moment.

Regards
T_T
Skiddywinks

Post by Skiddywinks »

Those are the drugs I have done. Ecstasy I only did the once, and LSD twice. Haven't touched anything else. No chance in hell I would snort anything or inject anything.

Fortunantly, because I live a while away from all my friends, it means I rarely got my hands on anything so it never became a habit. A lot of my friends have to have a joint when they wake up or they can't function.

And I know it's classed as abuse and that's the word that will be used, I just think of it in terms of alcohol. Someone who has a drink once in a while and gets merry is using it, where as someone who drinks to excess, loses memory, passes out etc is abusing it.

Either way, I am clean, have been for a while, and will be for the rest of my life. I can honestly say it that easily. I'm even starting a training regime and healthy eating. I don't even drink any alocohol anymore.

Thanks for all the input guys, it is much appreciated.
~Do Not Go Where The Path May Lead, Go Instead Where There Is No Path, And Leave A Trail~
rach7

Post by rach7 »

As a mental health nurse i have experienced a load of people that have suffered drug induced psychosis i think that this was mentioned previously about the dangers that the likes of LCD can have on your body later on in life, i have seen people that have just abused cannabis on a non addicted scale i.e taking it recreationaly, this can have just a serious effect on your body as what taking something that is legally scaled worse can have, obviously everyone is aware of the effects that the likes of LCD can have on your body with the hallucinations, just thought id leave a little note to say cannabis can have just the same effect, i am not sure how the RAF treat recreational use but i know they definentaly have a no tolerance on drugs now,
rachel
"jump through the loops" as said by my dad haha
harry hackedoff

Post by harry hackedoff »

Good job they never found out about my years of serial Lumopen eraser abuse then :o
Kinnel :o
Lucky or what :roll:
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

harry hackedoff wrote:Good job they never found out about my years of serial Lumopen eraser abuse then :o
Errrr.....They have now :roll:
harry hackedoff

Yes but it`s years too late mate. 8) :wink:
Don`t ask me about drinking Brasso right? Never happened :o
Or sniffing naptha or mixing it with orange juice 8)
[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
goldie ex rmp

Post by goldie ex rmp »

Wholley wrote:
harry hackedoff wrote:Good job they never found out about my years of serial Lumopen eraser abuse then :o
Errrr.....They have now :roll:
Harry, before we start this interview i must caution you that............................................. :D
Exemplo Ducemus (By Example We Lead)

"Do not confuse your rank with my authority....Sir!"
harry hackedoff

Er, get my lawyer here now :o
She`s the one feeding me all that diet coke 8)
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

I have a Firm that did me no good whatsoever.
Sue,Grabbitt and Runne.AAL.
They where very concerned that my ex would not get everything,
So they ensured she did :o

Now tell me more about the Brasso incident....
All in confidence of course.

Waadda you mean you wanna lawyer?

I read Miranda to ya did I not?
Now relax..Wer'e not really worried about the Brasso.

More like we feel you would like to tell us the truth about the body in the trunk of the car that you nicked the wheels off :P
goldie ex rmp

Post by goldie ex rmp »

Try Haddawayandshite top north east solicitors!

Tartan_Terrier

Post by Tartan_Terrier »

rach7 wrote:As a mental health nurse i have experienced a load of people that have suffered drug induced psychosis i think that this was mentioned previously about the dangers that the likes of LCD can have on your body later on in life, i have seen people that have just abused cannabis on a non addicted scale i.e taking it recreationaly, this can have just a serious effect on your body as what taking something that is legally scaled worse can have, obviously everyone is aware of the effects that the likes of LCD can have on your body with the hallucinations, just thought id leave a little note to say cannabis can have just the same effect, i am not sure how the RAF treat recreational use but i know they definentaly have a no tolerance on drugs now,
rachel
Does this mean that I should have bought a plasma TV instead?
goldie ex rmp

Post by goldie ex rmp »

Tartan_Terrier wrote:
rach7 wrote:As a mental health nurse i have experienced a load of people that have suffered drug induced psychosis i think that this was mentioned previously about the dangers that the likes of LCD can have on your body later on in life, i have seen people that have just abused cannabis on a non addicted scale i.e taking it recreationaly, this can have just a serious effect on your body as what taking something that is legally scaled worse can have, obviously everyone is aware of the effects that the likes of LCD can have on your body with the hallucinations, just thought id leave a little note to say cannabis can have just the same effect, i am not sure how the RAF treat recreational use but i know they definentaly have a no tolerance on drugs now,
rachel
Does this mean that I should have bought a plasma TV instead?
:D

harry hackedoff

Roger that 8)
What`s LCD by the way?
Is that a cheaper or better alternative to Plasma :-?