Share This Page:

Application

General discussions on joining & training in The Parachute Regiment.
paratrooperRC

Application

Post by paratrooperRC »

Last edited by paratrooperRC on Fri 07 Mar, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firstmate

Re: Application

Post by Firstmate »

paratrooperRC wrote:So i applied for the parachute regiment 2years ago now and passes BARB etc but then failed my medical due to taking testo-power tablets (not steriods) which th doctor put down for anabolic steriods use for having high testorone levels but there intended for athletes in high training...
So they said i couldnt apply again for another year...
Since then i have applied twice but have not been accepted because of the application that got knocked back!!
Does anybody experienced or high ranked or watever know if they will ever accept a new application again??????
My dads friend was in the army and he told me to say on the application form that i should put that i didnt pass last time because i wasnt fit enough and not include that i was on them tablets???If anyone can help me out would be a big help, cheers!!!
So you intend to lie on your next application. Don't you think that they will have record of your previous applications and ask questions of your integrity with regards to why you didn't mention the reason you were rejected. Not a good move...
Yer tiz
Tab

Re: Application

Post by Tab »

The problem is you have taken drugs of one type or another which could mean you might again