Share This Page:

milling

General discussions on joining & training in The Parachute Regiment.
eleven

Post by eleven »

sky ninja steve wrote:
eleven wrote:a will just hold back then for 60secs with jabs and straight rights
u are a complete arse
lol and your a knob

just seen a few videos on youtube see what use mean about straight punching sandy and tom just got to keep pushing foward for the minute and wasnt meaning to piss anyone off.
barb test-66 passed 27/7/2009
interview-done 11/8/2009
medical-in Progress failed
can re apply july 2011
sky ninja steve

Post by sky ninja steve »

who you calling a knob u little c@#t
"Many are called but few are chosen, keep your webbing tight, your weapon clean and work hard. When times are tough be proud of who you are, trust in those above you and stay loyal to those around you"
eleven

Post by eleven »

lol piss off and stop chatting shit on my topic.ohh and if you want to meet up for a little bit of real milling pm me stop the shit talking on the forum.
interview-done 11/8/2009
can re apply july 2011
sky ninja steve

u f@#k necky little twat more than happy to meet you you little prick and f@#k mill you into the ground who do you think you are you havent even started depot yet and youre f@#k gobbing off as if you been in the reg ten years and done 4 tours of afghan you aint gunna last two f@#k min in training
"Many are called but few are chosen, keep your webbing tight, your weapon clean and work hard. When times are tough be proud of who you are, trust in those above you and stay loyal to those around you"
eleven

Post by eleven »

sky ninja steve wrote:u f@#k necky little twat more than happy to meet you you little prick and f@#k mill you into the ground who do you think you are you havent even started depot yet and youre f@#k gobbing off as if you been in the reg ten years and done 4 tours of afghan you aint gunna last two f@#k min in training
what did a say pm me stop chatting shit
interview-done 11/8/2009
can re apply july 2011
sky ninja steve

you know id expect this kind of lip off one of the 16 17 year olds on here not a bloody 27 year old should know better tut tut
eleven

Post by eleven »

talks cheep ninja boy you pming me or not
interview-done 11/8/2009
can re apply july 2011
ParaToBe

Post by ParaToBe »

Cheers for the reply about my query guys lol suppose it won't be too difficult not to duck or weave for just 60 seconds just smash some ones face in and getting paid for it sounds awesome :D Hopfully ill be doing it one day!! , i did enjoy reading that argument though made me laugh :lol: Im 16 nearly 17 you don't see me arguing with all the people who have been there and done it, maybe you should change your statement to 'id expect this from a 27 year old with a bad attitude' :lol:
IT WILL COME!

81 press ups in 2minutes.
GunnerBhoy

Post by GunnerBhoy »

eleven if you get as far as milling i reckon you'll be pretty use ta getting battered so i wouldnt worry fella you just hit em wiv a few straight rights an jabs!!! :lol:
eleven

Post by eleven »

dont worrie about that gunnerbhoy a used to get the shit kicked out of me 5 days a week for around 4 5 months by one of my mates who turned pro at boxing so getting a beating dont worrie me i think it does you more good than bad
interview-done 11/8/2009
can re apply july 2011
Tab

Post by Tab »

It makes me smile that most of you are talking though you have passed P Company and have been accepted into the Regiment. If you display these sort of attitudes in P Company you will find life can get rather hard.
Also if the personal insults don't stop I will close this thread
sky ninja steve

id close it anyway pretty piontless even giving advise on things you have actually done when the blokes that are on here looking for advice dont even listen to what you have to say or just answer back with what they presume would be right in their opinions
got1

Post by got1 »

I have seen boxers, judo experts etc beaten with 1 minute of pure controlled aggresion in the milling.
It is milling nothing else, if you find it easy they will put you in with someone else.
Tallest on the right shortest on the left,from the right number.
Odd numbers one pace step forward march.
1 will fight 2, 3 will fight 4 etc.
That's the way it used to be.
The platoon staff will wind you up to go, good luck.
:D
SandyTheGuvnor

Post by SandyTheGuvnor »

got1 wrote:Tallest on the right shortest on the left,from the right number.
Odd numbers one pace step forward march.
1 will fight 2, 3 will fight 4 etc.
That's the way it used to be.
The platoon staff will wind you up to go, good luck.
:D
A lot different to that now
Things you feel like doing after being hit in the liver :
-Vomitting
-Suffocating
-Shitting yourself
-Passing out
-Crying for your mummy
-Stop taking part in any kind of violent sport.......
Leyton1990

Post by Leyton1990 »

They let you mill with glasses on?