Share This Page:

In need of a good training schedule!

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
Phill Robinson

In need of a good training schedule!

Post by Phill Robinson »

Hi guys, I have literally just joined the forum because I am in great need of assistance!
I am 18 and I am currently thinking of possibly joining the marines. I know it is tough and my fitness its quite good already. I have been going to the gym atleast 5 days a week. I am quite small, so I have been trying to bulk myself up but I really could do with some help.

Would someone please just take a small amount of time to be able to create me a good weekly schedule of what exercises to do which will help put a good amount of mass on me but at the same time improve my fitness to a royal marines standard.

Thanks everyone!
Rover

Re: In need of a good training schedule!

Post by Rover »

Phil,

Take a look here, http://www.royalmarines.co.uk/

Very much geared to those looking to join.
Talk with like minded people.

Rover
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Lambonut

Post by Lambonut »

If you want to bulk up then focus a lot on muscular strength (high load low rep) aim for about 6 reps and 3 sets of each workout, push yourself and make sure you use the correct weight, technique is everything, the most important part comes after that though, sleep enough and eat good, I try and have about 6 meals per day, all things that will help growth, if you are aching after a workout then don't go to the gym again until muscles have fully repaired otherwise you with keep on tearing the tissue and get an injury, hope this helped. There's a training programme idea on the Royal Marines website as well
Centurion coach

Post by Centurion coach »

check out my site www.centurioncoaching.uk I may be able to help