Share This Page:

I am serioiusly getting bored . . . .

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
803troop

I am serioiusly getting bored . . . .

Post by 803troop »

of the childish bitching.

RM are better than Paras.

Paras are better than RM.

Commando tests are piss.

'P' company is harder

blah blah blah

If you you have an opion on this then please keep it to yourselves as al this does is piss people off unnecessacarily. If you've done either of the courses the hats off to you. If you haven't then try it one day. You might just cange your mind.

All you are doing is causing fruastration which isn't needed.

Each do their own thing and this this dpends on the man, not the force they're in or what course they do.

These forums are here to help people gain entry to the force that they are choosing to join, not for a bunch of weasels to bitch on.

Please respect each other as we all have roles to deal with and for those who do get trough, lease remeber they are putting their lives on the line for the children that bitch in here.

That is all.

Baz
803troop

Post by 803troop »

If anything the experience guys and those hoping to go in ro either of they forces should be HELPING each other.

Baz
Iles

Post by Iles »

Fair points mate I haven't attempted either courses yet but as to the nobbers, I don't like reading the posts it's a wate of feckin time :evil: :evil:
But it's better to ignore them and not give them the satisfaction of replying.
All the best to the genuine people on here who have helped me so far, Thanks :D
Matt
xcj

Post by xcj »

the way i see it is that its just one or two people who do it knowing they'll get a reaction and knowing they'll make people post angry replies leading to their ban. They'll get a laugh out of watching people reply angrily and smile when their account is no longer recognised. At which point they'll re-register and start again.

for example, its like me going up to a policeman and calling him a c*nt... im going to get a reaction and thats whats good about it... watching the reaction (not that I do that by obviously, it would be pretty stupid)

Take away the reaction and you take away the fun of doing it. Take away the fun of doing it and you take away the point of doing it. Take away the point of doing it and you take away the problem.
digitalfreefall

Post by digitalfreefall »

The people posting are Trolls and get off on causing arguments.

The easiest thing to do is just ignore them.