Share This Page:

The Adjutant Generals Corps' Army Legal Services

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Marines.
Sully

Post by Sully »

James - sounds like you have things sorted - just get those exam results. A lot of projects going before international arbitrations are subject to the law of England and Wales (which keeps the City firms busy) but, true enough, plenty (especially in oil and gas - for some reason :roll: ) are subject to NY law.

I would say that the Corps is best approached and followed through at full tilt though. Have some fun before you settle down to a life of drudgery in a lawyers office - you never know you may prefer to stay in green. 'Foundation' - does that mean you won't be joining as a p....(oops)...as an officer?

Gash, I'll see you on the 30 miler mate and we can swap those Judy dits :o We'll be the ones in nappies/lumi tabs. Bring your broom and wets kit.
gash-hand

Post by gash-hand »

will do mate.

broom broom ´tenna´!! wets kit polished and ready for inspection sir!!

:drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking:
Nuisance
faddius

Post by faddius »

That is correct. I will be one of those lot standing to attention with glassed-over eyes and nodding emphatically at everything the Corporal says. (they say he walks in the shadow of God himself you know :wink: . I intend to give the Corps a serious return of service. Life is long and i'll try to postpone the bane of office life for as long as possible. (shudder)
El Prez

Post by El Prez »

Thank Christ you three aren't billing for all this, I'd hate to pay your fees. Typical lawyers :lol: :lol:
You should talk to somebody who gives a f**k.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v77/Robiz/movie_star_wars_yoda.gif[/img]
El Presidente
Sully

Post by Sully »

Good shout Rob - I'm bang to rights :lol: .

I'm making the most of the economic downturn at the mo'. You've got me thinking - immigration and asylum applications - now there's a growth area.....mmmm ££££££. Excuse me while I set up my own website "Sully'sUKfreemoney.com" :wink: