Share This Page:

RTS Question.

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Air Force.
tonylott

Padlocks

Post by tonylott »

Brian is absolutely correct. Do exactly what it says on the tin. It really does not pay to stand out from the crowd for the wrong reasons early in your training.
mfat_man

Post by mfat_man »

Rizzarazzu wrote:I don't know why the people behind this forum bother to keep it going.

You can leave this place for days, come back and find that nobody has replied to any of the threads, let alone the inane one's like this.
Ahem! I understand your frustation but this site and forum are provided virtually free of charge (apart from those who have contributed money, thanks 8) ). The idea of the site in the first place was to give free info for people on training and the mob - and now there are some forums so lucky you!

Some questions are bound to get more replies that is just the way it is... Hope your padlocks don't get rusty and good luck! MFAT
Rizzarazzu

Post by Rizzarazzu »

Thanks guys - but going back to the padlock issue (something i really didn't want to do ;)) - i've gone out and bought the snaplock type as they're the only one's i can find.

I hope i don't get that bollocking :)
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

You'll be alright! I was! Don't worry though, if you don't get bollocked for that they will find something else :D
Rizzarazzu

Post by Rizzarazzu »

Hehehe.....Great. ;)
B_H100

Post by B_H100 »

Good Luck! :D
Alex Himself

Post by Alex Himself »

going back tomorrow, felt like shite the past few days, not alcohol related :wink: will be going back for about 1pm, get all my stuff done, ironing, dusting, unpacking etc... then sleep. Might catch a bit of the Arsenal game in Mums. Got a Flight commanders inspection tomorrow so got toget ready for that.

You looking forward to it now Rizza, getting mighty close now, your in for a fun first week? :P

Alex
Rizzarazzu

Post by Rizzarazzu »

Hi alex.

Yeah - nervously looking forward to it !

I don't know what's gonna hit me :D

I'll keep an eye out or you mate.

See you there !

PS - you an Arsenal fan ? I'm Liverpool myself - crap result today - hopefully you'll hold them Mancs to a draw at least ;)
Alex Himself

Post by Alex Himself »

hey, no i'm a Chelsea fan :D It's all good, want the gooners to win though.

Alex