Share This Page:

Intelligence, Admin and Supply, RAF Officer -Very Important

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Air Force.
gr4pilot

Post by gr4pilot »

Hey dude, congrats, I thought PEdO was your 1st? or did they scrap that cause of the qualifications thing?

It can happen. Many people get a PC once in, although with the current state of things you ma be forced to beg your desk officer for one.
Last edited by gr4pilot on Mon 07 Nov, 2005 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jx ;)
GemmaLS

Post by GemmaLS »

CONGRATULATIONS ROGUE!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Well done! Aren't we lucky we've got May IOT - lots of time to get ready and at least we're not doing the BIM in the freezing cold!

Will pm you soon about dates and stuff (e.g. medical)

As for getting a pm once you're in - it's much easier to get an ssc extended to a pm if you applied for a pm in the first place. Just start asking for it once you're commisioned and you've got 6 years to convince them!
GemmaLS

Post by GemmaLS »

Yep - I meant pc (too much time on forums pm-ing people!

From what i can make out people who have got pc's are going for branches such as pilot, engineer and Air Traffic.
Rizzarazzu

Post by Rizzarazzu »

If it helps, which it probably won't, i know that PC's aren't being offered for those applying for WSO.
rogue0809

Post by rogue0809 »

hey gr4 well done, i know i said it at tsr but well done again mate! as for my first choices, i changed them round in the final interview/debrief at oasc cus i felt i had more career option? anyway mate speak soon and well done and good luck to all carrying on with the dream!

rogue
gr4pilot

Got my result

Post by gr4pilot »

Hey guys,

In responce to what Rogue's already said (he found out on another forum) I got my letter though yesterday. Pilot - PC! :)
Jx ;)