Share This Page:

RT date

General discussions on joining & training in the Royal Air Force.
chrispob

RT date

Post by chrispob »

hi all, is anyone starting RT at Halton on 7th Sept 05. if so send me an email or something. also if anyone from the North East or along the M1 would like a ride in style rather than a sh*tty train, jump in lol

thanks all for all the pointers re recruiting etc, for all you in that situation, it doesnt take to long if you get lucky. i 1st applied in March 05 and im off in 5 wks.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Aye!!
Blackhawk

Re: RT date

Post by Blackhawk »

chrispob wrote:
for all you in that situation, it doesnt take to long if you get lucky. i 1st applied in March 05 and im off in 5 wks.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Sure it doesn't have something to do with spaces? ;)

I know a couple of guys down there with movements.

Good luck with it all.
chrispob

Post by chrispob »

Spaces? thats what you must have been told, but if your sh*t hot for the job then they will make spaces for you. 8)

Cheers anyways
Aye!!
sittingstress

Post by sittingstress »

Arrogant tosser.

Lets see how he feels once his new found friends are pissed off with him and he is alone, a long way from home and unhappy.

Regards

ss

PS Will be ringing colleagues at Halton to stock up on CS!!!! :):)
Per Ardua
djmarkmclachlan

Post by djmarkmclachlan »

You're allowed to take you're car to Halton? That sucks! I wasn't allowed when I went to Raleigh, pfft.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

chrispob wrote:Spaces? thats what you must have been told, but if your sh*t hot for the job then they will make spaces for you. 8)

Cheers anyways
I was referring to the length of time in your application. It is dependent on spaces available at all levels, from recruitment to training. Besides, if you're so "sh*t hot" then why not go officer?
aes69

Post by aes69 »

Spaces? thats what you must have been told, but if your sh*t hot for the job then they will make spaces for you.
Just how do you know you'll be able to complete the log runs with a PTI screaming at you, how do you know you'll do really well at your General Service Knowledge tests, how do you know living with several other scrotes won't do your head in, how do you know you won't crumble when someone is in your face? Just curious because unless you've had good military service before, you'll have to keep your arrogance in-check.

Most of the folk in these pages have years & years of training experience, let alone specific, high quality trade training & on the job experience in some of the harshest conditions in the world. So when one of the experienced folk offers a tit-bit of advice, do not, ever ever slap them down. As well breeding contemp for the youth of today coming through the ranks, the friendship network is very far reaching.

And to finish off young star, the recruit training establishment will NOT make room for you, you will take your turn like everyone else.

Take this on board, and good luck!
chrispob

Post by chrispob »

haha! heard you lot! if joining the RAF makes you lose your sence of humour should i have thought twice, talk about being up tight, jesus!!

and the crack about the CS gas, would you really dare tho, er i think not!
Last edited by chrispob on Tue 16 Aug, 2005 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aye!!
chrispob

Post by chrispob »

oh yeh and to you 'shittingstress' im not arrogant im confident in my abilities, chill out!

anyways, take care
Last edited by chrispob on Tue 16 Aug, 2005 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aye!!
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

How charming, lets just see how far that attitude gets you considering that if you show such contempt for service personnel in general, I imagine you will show much the same to your fellows and commanding officers.
sittingstress

Post by sittingstress »

Well well well monkey boy, what an oustanding start to your service career.

Reference the CS, that was sort of meant to be light-hearted and a warning shot accross your bows. I was hoping to make you realise that you are not the most important person at Halton. Let me make this perfectly clear to you, should you carry on with your arrogant attitude you will quickly fall into a world of crap at Halton.

If I am honest the course is not that difficult unless of course you manange to alienate your peers. This is generally managed in 1 of two ways, pissing them off directly or pissing them off by pissing off the instructors thus incurring their wrath. I can comment with authority as I taught the course for 6 years.

You will do well to understand that reputations are made at Halton that follow you around for years and years. As for the CS it happens to everyone, just more so to some than others.

Regards

ss

PS NBC Training PAM 4 is clear,"All recruits/Officer cadets are to be subjected to the FULL effects of a riot control agent etc etc."
Per Ardua
rockapemk1

Post by rockapemk1 »

chrispob wrote:oh yeh and to you 'shittingstress' im not arrogant im confident in my abilities unlike you. shouldnt you be called 'shittingmyself'?

bet your arse falls out when someone says boo!

anyways, take care hahaha
Jebus have a word with yourself. Your a fecking nothing, you havent even been through RT yet.

SS has been through the mill unlike yourself, infact he went through a shit load more then you are about to venture into at Halton maybe you should give the guy some credit as he knows what he is on about unlike you.

There is a thin line between confidence and arrogrance, lets hope the RT staff can show you it.....
aes69

Post by aes69 »

Curiousity has the better of me, what trade are you going for fella?

I know in person, maybe one or two individuals in this forum, but I promise you this my friend, not just the RAF, but the entire military network is exactly that, a network. Everyone knows everyone else, through every trade in every theatre. So the admin'ers on here will be able to track a mere mortal like yourself at the tap of a button, the coppers on here can track your ISP useage just by making a phone call, and all, & I do mean all who have any rank senior to yours, would make your pathetic little existance a nightmare just because you think you're tough!

Beware little man, be very aware.

Will you be at Halton in September, if so, give me a shout, I'l pay you a visit.
Biggles1211

Post by Biggles1211 »

Hmmm....Chris from Teeside...attesting on the 7th Sep. Noted. 8)
splitter

Post by splitter »

Who the Fcuk is this to$$er,

I really hope he comes to work with me, I'm fairly confident I could sort his problem out within a few minutes of meeting him. :evil: