Share This Page:

Post aquaint intake date?

"The Team Works" Discussions about the Royal Navy.
tyroneflair

Post aquaint intake date?

Post by tyroneflair »

Hi, just wondering if anyone who has recently done their aquaint has had their intake date, i'm doing my aquaint in feb and was wondering how long people waited after the aquaint to actually start??!?!!?[/b]
0Reece0

Post by 0Reece0 »

your not goign to the RNAC on the 5th is it?

Thats my date, excited, but slightly nervous, been bit of a lazy bum lately so might not pass the test, but thats what i thought when i did the PJFT but passed it in 11.23. :D
Obelix

Post by Obelix »

This may vaguely help with your question Tyrone:

I'm not entirely sure, but I think there was an intake last Sept, and one now in Feb, so they'd probably have the intakes at the same time every year. That's just an assumption, but you may be looking at waiting till Sept if your acquaint's only in Feb.

Got excellent news today! My security clearance has come through (never a given as a Saffa) and got my Diver's Acquaint in May. At least it gives me the chance to get my fitness firing on all cylinders...
0Reece0

Post by 0Reece0 »

I officialy join on the 15th april, and i know a few other people that are too, so that may be an intake day.
ArcticWaters

Post by ArcticWaters »

hi.
i was just woundering how where the aquaint?
any advice would be ace thanks!
AC

Post by AC »

AW - The acquaint has been covered numerous times on other threads, do your homework on here and all will be revealed.

Obelix - how did it go? Were you on the same acquaint as the lad who got a 'shin splint' in his thigh after the DPFT, the wee fella looked like he was going to have a bit of a blub.
If it doesn't hurt it's not worth doing!
Obelix

Post by Obelix »

Nah AC, I postponed my PEDA, doing it later in the year. I wasn't happy with my fitness, had been sick in the few weeks before the acquaint.
krscott86

intake

Post by krscott86 »

i got my dates before my aquint course
from kenny