Share This Page:

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
ART-ADS

Post by ART-ADS »

Hi I’m Adam, 17 from buckinghamshire. Never knew what I wanted to do sort of pushed down the uni route my whole life but Iv never been able to picture my future unless I think about joining the military. Since I was as young as I remember Iv always been a fighter, took up martial arts and won a trophy at a competition when I was younger until my mum had an argument with my instructor, which ended that endeavour.

Tend to be more on the aggressive side naturally, and quite disagreeable which lead to a dislike for PC culture and the sort of attitudes of most modern men. The only place I can picture myself thriving with people more concerned with brotherhood than money is in the military.

So I’ve started running in the mornings and working out in the evenings, and in the process of taking up boxing despite my family’s disapproval.

Always been the black sheep of the family so to speak, and I know this is what I have to do in my life rather than get a desk job.

Thought I’d introduce myself with a bit of background, hope you guys and girls can see where I’m coming from and have a good day
raleighsimon

Re: New member

Post by raleighsimon »

Hi, I am new to this board and happy to be the part of this forum. I have participated in many forum sites but didn’t write my intro in any of the forum but thought of dropping few words about me here. I am Raleigh Simon from USA. I am a small town boy who has an endless passion in blogging, social media marketing and everything tech. Currently I am working for an online academic writing firm; I also love to read a lot especially the novels of my favorite author Dan Brown.
Essayjaguar. com
Newtech

Post by Newtech »

Hello everyone. I am new here. I am an employee of Newtech armor, a great manufacturer of body armor, we produce HAP, Bulletproof Vest, Shield and Helmet. We used to tender for many armies from different countries like Pakistan, and have established long-term partnership with many counties. I think we can exchange ideas here, and discuss the technologies and science about bulletproof equipment, I am looking forward to receive your advices and suggestions, so we can make further improvement on our protective products.
S.Bishop

Just signed up

Post by S.Bishop »

Joined the army at 17 and served 9 years during the "troubles". Worked in South America and Europe as a security contractor for finance and media companies. Having lived on my own narrow boat for over 5 years. Started writing my Boyd Aimes stories, using some my own personal experience in the characters the rest is fiction . By using real places and locations I want to bring my character Boyd Aimes closer to the reader. My next book "The Price of Life" is well underway and will be published soon. Its available on amazon ...
Writing gives me a lot of pleasure and was wondering if any other members would be interested in a writing thread to discuss, observe, critique, advise, share, as I don't have a phd in the English language it would be purely for the pleasure of words. offers and takers please let me know
Tim12Johns

Post by Tim12Johns »

Hello everyone, it took me a long time to decide to register and write here, but I want to stop being just an observer, but become a member of such a friendly company. Where you can always find answers to all questions.
Ticklishchap

Post by Ticklishchap »

Hello
I have just joined the Forum and look forward to some good discussions and increasing my knowledge. I have wide interests in politics, history, geography and sport. Although I have not served in the Forces (except for spending my teenaged years in the Cadet Corps at a private boys’ school!), I have always been very interested in the Army with some Naval interests as well.
I am an aficionado of Cold War history and also interested in everything to do with the Falklands conflict as I spent time working in South America as a young man.
It’s good to have discovered this Forum.
schroedermcken

Post by schroedermcken »

Hi guys! I'm happy to meet you all
Ticklishchap

Post by Ticklishchap »

schroedermcken wrote: Mon 26 Jul, 2021 4:24 am Hi guys! I'm happy to meet you all
Good to meet you on this Forum!
petersons

Post by petersons »

Daycares, nurseries, and schools have become conscious of the safety and health requirements of playground surfaces. There was an increase in serious injuries because the surfaces were hard, now safety surfacing is on the rise.

safety surfacing lakeland fl
petersons

Post by petersons »

Thanks for sharing this site, it is very informative for the business personals.Keep on continuing with this.

metal fabrication illinois