Share This Page:

Whitey is back!

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Whitey1

Whitey is back!

Post by Whitey1 »

What the hell Bootnecks? Where did you all go? Trump won, you left the EU, party has just started. Harry, Artist, Sticky! What's going on? Yo Beast!
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Whitey is back!

Post by Beast »

Well well well... look what the cat dragged in!
Forget the holes in the ground full of water, how the devil are you???
Good to see you here fella. 8)
Whitey1

Post by Whitey1 »

Doing pretty good. I've just been working and things like that. I saw a few years back Paul passed away. That's terrible.
Where is the gang?
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

Glad to hear all is well bud. Yes sad to hear a few have moved onto a higher plain and hopefully a better place.
A good part of the gang have moved on now which is also sad but a few remain lurking, Tab is fairly active are you not mate? ;)
Whitey1

Post by Whitey1 »

Who else has died?
Why is it so quiet here now? I know some folks passed on, but where are the others?
Glad you are still up and running. Maybe we can attract some folks to come and post, this is the best forum ever. You allowed freedom of speech.
Beast
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Beast »

Not confirmed who else has passed before i go shouting names as i have not had a chance to find out yet for myself, man life is hectic!
I'm glad were still up and running too, for how long that is the question. :wink: