Share This Page:

Hi. I had to sign up to inform on George Galloway outburst

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
MagnaCarta

Hi. I had to sign up to inform on George Galloway outburst

Post by MagnaCarta »

Hi,

I have been involved with the military in one form or another over the past 20 years and was absolutely discgusted to read the story in the telegraph. I can't post the link as my first post won't allow me. PM me for the link or if I'm allowed I will post it here. In a nutshell, George Galloway says it is perfectly justifiable to kill British Troops and is inciting islamists to kill. The middle east press has even stated that Galloway has bordered on a dangerous statement, something middle eastern reports think as a no no.

Please pass this on and complain as much as you can. George Galloway is on a National Talk Radio station and is allowed to broadcast this sort of hate crime inciting British Soldiers to be killed!!!!

I have complained so far to the radiostation talksport, the MOD and OFCOM. This sort of hate can not be allowed and in my mind treasonous!!!!

Here's what I sent the station:

===============================================
Mozz Dee (Talk Sport) Programme Controller

With regards to your presenter Mr George Galloway, I am totally disgusted at his latest out burst justifying the killing of British troops as stated here in the link to this newspaper article:

Link removed from 1st postb]

I know you will do all you can to protect this mouthpiece for terrorism but I do alot of work for the military based out in Cyprus, I will be doing all I can to advertise the fact that one of your employees (namely George Galloway) supports terrorists / terrorism and is prepared to justify the killing of British Soldiers. I will be letting officers, soldiers and contract staff on HM Dhekelia Garrison, RAF Akrotiri and RAF (joint forces base) Ayia Nicolas the views your station broadcasts in support of Mr George Galloway's campaign.

I will also be taking this up with the MOD and OFCOM as this is incitement to kill (Hate Crime).

Regards[/i]

===============================================

Don't let our boys down!
maunder123

Post by maunder123 »

If anyones up for it a petition could be started to get him removed from radio but someone would have to take it to court?. please could you pm me the link to this thanks :]
B.a.r.b - passed - 68
Medical - in process
Basic Skills - 28th january
regiment choice - reme
trade - vehicle mechanic
-------------------------------------------
MagnaCarta

Hate Crime

Post by MagnaCarta »

maunder123 wrote:If anyones up for it a petition could be started to get him removed from radio but someone would have to take it to court?. please could you pm me the link to this thanks :]
Hi Maunder, link sent in your PM box.

I'm up for the petition, but this matter has already been reported to Police as intent to inflame Hate Crime.
Obi Wan Kenobi

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi »

The incredible George Galloway at his very best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ9O2gSZkkg

Repeat post, but I think he's worth it.
maunder123

Post by maunder123 »

Thanks for that link obi, also thanks for the link in my pm :D
B.a.r.b - passed - 68
Medical - in process
Basic Skills - 28th january
regiment choice - reme
trade - vehicle mechanic
-------------------------------------------
Obi Wan Kenobi

Post by Obi Wan Kenobi »

Daft lad Galloway is at it again.
The Canucks have got it right. His diatribe about Canada say more about his warped mind than anything else. He, like those he apologises for, blames everybody else, but can't see what a turd he is.

Apologies for the strong language, but he is a turd!
Last edited by Obi Wan Kenobi on Sat 28 Mar, 2009 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

Obi w@#k wrote: Apologies for the strong language, but he is a turd!
No need to apologise,we have a similar person in the House of Representatives and another at State.Neither are real representitive of the US Joe Public.
Obama did well for a while until he appointed Clinton.
Green Man

Post by Green Man »

FYI, he ahs been banned from entering Canada. Silly sod is trying it on in court now to get the Ministerial ruling overturned. Good luck!