Share This Page:

H_N signing out!

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Hostage_Negotiator

H_N signing out!

Post by Hostage_Negotiator »

Thank you all for taking the time to listen to my ramblings! Over the last couple of months I'm sure the more astute amongst you will have noticed that my posts have become less frequent. I joined this site with enthusiasm and renewed vigour for corp and duty'
However over the last couple of months this forum has plummetted in my esteem. It seems we are now reduced to Q's about pressups and how can one join the SAS straight from the 6th form! and where do bullets go?
I have had an outstanding time and have made friends whom I'll never forget! However this has now ( in my opinion) become a wannabee( I mean the nobber kind!) and walt site and I personnally don't wish to participate in that kind of forum! I have no wish to put down those who aspire to wear the title of HM Forces and have endeavoured to help those who I believed were serious.Had I been the owner of a Credit card I would without doubt have joined the subs forum where I'm sure my personal brand of humour would have been appreciated however shit happens!
To my great friends, Sticky, Doc, Flighty and Le Artiste etc I would still love to buy you all a beer in Portmouth Cos you all mean more to me than the sprogs could ever understand!

Hoprfully I see you all when and if I get back!"

Stix: One in a million without you 'would never have made it!!!!!!

Doc: : You're a C%*&T but name the time and place & I'll give you fire support bruv !

Jayne: What can I say? Love you always Auntie!

Steve: Stop hitting people you twonk! How can we have a runashore if you're in nick?

Love you all
H_N!
OUT!
Last edited by Hostage_Negotiator on Thu 22 Sep, 2005 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

AWWWWW! Its sad to see good people leaving and I'm listening to that sad song on the O.C. :( . I can't belive your going! I guess you don't know what you had untill it's gone. :(
GD

Post by GD »

HN - I am very sad to see you write this. Will you not reconsider?

Glyn
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!
KiwiBen

Post by KiwiBen »

Very sorry to hear H_N.

I quite understand what your reasons for leaving are, it's a shame the wannabees (including myself) have cost the forums a member such as yourself. This small plot of cyberspace will be a sadly dull place without your brand of humor.

Respectfully, Benjo
give a man a bullet, he'll ask you for a gun.
Give a man a gun, he'll be giving away the bullets
Wholley

Post by Wholley »

H_N.
Knock it off you sad bassa.
Ifen your that tight I'll pay your subs you git.
Just think,If you didn't spend so much dosh on your Crystal Meth habit the world would be be your's(Well mine actually,Till I get me Fiver back) :D

You and I have batted back and forth for a while Bud.
No point in ruining a perfectly good hatred :P
Doc

Post by Doc »

I actually agree with what he's wrote, and Im considering bailing to.

H_N send me a PM with your contact details bud and like wholley says if you want to enter the dark side then one of us will pay.

Doc
flo

Post by flo »

I have to agree with him too, this site has become a playground for little boys who want to play soldiers, and i dont mean that disrespectfully to those who are seriously considering a job in HM forces.
I just hope the people who have been posting twaddle realise that their actions are causing this site to lose valued and experienced members, many of whom are former and existing servicemen.
And as for you Doc dont you dare go and bail on me. Ive told everyone ive got my own private physician :wink:

Come on kids if you want to talk crap go find a wannabee website.

And mods i respectfully recommend that Hostage Negotiator gets honorary membership into subs. It would be a shame to lose him because of some young prats, and lets face it too many members are jumping ship to other MF sites. Lets keep the best and bugger the rest.

And no im NOT PREMENSTRUAL :wink:
Last edited by flo on Thu 22 Sep, 2005 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
rockapemk1

Post by rockapemk1 »

Cheers for all the advice H_N (and the p*ss takes)
GD

Post by GD »

I too would like to see HN in the subs section.

And Doc - don't you feckin dare go - I'll have no-one to play with if you;re not here :lol:
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!
Artist

Post by Artist »

Stay you daft Sod!

Artist
Doc

Post by Doc »

I'd never let w4nkers get to me enough to leave MF, but this side of the forums is now utter w4nk due to the likes of Stinky etc etc etc etc

See all the decent bods over the other side.

And can I respectfully ask mods to point out the stickies on each section to the w4nkers! and if they continue to post dross bin them asap.

We are losing to many decent people because of the one pubic hair brigade.

Those young 'uns serious about joining up good luck, Stinky not in a million years! If you do get into the Corps Stinky or even past PRMC then let me know because I will be posting my memories and plaques back to the PRI shop!
Artist

Post by Artist »

A few damn good points there Doc.

The Forums gone to the Dogs because of the
:evil: Total Farking Drivel! :evil:
some members post. "Where do bullets go when they are fired in the air?" Jesus H farking Christ! Gawd help the Armed Forces with farking Brain Dead Prongs who ask such stupid questions wanting to join. :evil:

Artist
Daveb

Post by Daveb »

Don't Leave H_N. It's sad to see a guy respected as much as you are leaving MF :(

If you want, I will pay for your sub to the pay section? (by the way, where are these? I've heard of them, but dont know where to sub! If someone could pm me it, that'd be great! cheers).
GD

Post by GD »

Guys, in all truth, the forums are what we make of them and its up to us to keep them special. Perhaps admin should vet posters and only allow forces and ex-forces geezers in and that will keep the schoolboy crap to a minimum?
Artist

Post by Artist »

GD

Most of the Youngsters are "Keen, Honest People" who want to join the Forces. And I am all for them asking questions that merit a reply.

We know who the Prongs are. No names but most of us know them. I have had PM's from Lads who came on this forum, joined, passed out and it's great to hear that they are Chuffed to Buggery with their chosen career. I even went to CTCRM to watch one pass out. So lets not talk about just having Ex or serving people on the forum or it will die a death.

Artist