Share This Page:

Best way to break up with your bird.......

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
bootneck

Post by bootneck »

MM, if your going to shoot through and not post it, you could at least e-mail it to me, and is she still up for a night out? :lol: 8)
minimac

Post by minimac »

Bootneck

You naughty thing.

What will Mrs Bootneck think!!

MM
AC

Post by AC »

Just tell her that you have a more interesting sex life with your right hand. Worked for me :lol:
If it doesn't hurt it's not worth doing!
minimac

Post by minimac »

AC

She must have been crap then. How can anyone go back to that after you've sampled the delights a young girl can offer?

MM
AC

Post by AC »

She was a young girl (19 anyhow), I think it was a case of her having all the bits and bobs, not knowing what to do with them and not wanting to listen to my "advice". I wouldn't say it was crap, just a bit dull and repetitive.
If it doesn't hurt it's not worth doing!
bootneck

Post by bootneck »

minimac wrote:Bootneck

You naughty thing.

What will Mrs Bootneck think!!

MM
mm, she can think what the hell she likes, its no skin off my nose :lol:
AC wrote:not knowing what to do with them and not wanting to listen to my "advice". I wouldn't say it was crap, just a bit dull and repetitive.
mmmmmmmm, heard that before, most women think they know better, some do of course, loz, flo, nst, barbie,julesb :wink:
ono_doken

Post by ono_doken »

haha some sound advice!!! hehe, well she is 18 and not very experienced if you get my meaning :wink: hehehe

well to cut a long story short I couldnt do it!!!!!, (time to start the little violins now hehehe) after looking into her eyes and stuff i realised i couldnt actually do it awwwww how sweet......I'm sure. So i laid down the law *again* and walked away intact! woman in arm.

dam women and the stupid effects they have... you can go from a happy f@#k around to having a women you dont wanna bin. a no good state of affairs!!! hehe (must be my bloody age! hehe argghh 23!!!)

---> as for getting caught hows about this one... my ex goes on holiday for supposidly 2 weeks, i bump into an old f@#k buddy and take her home.... next morning the ex is banging on the door whilst my old f@#k buddy is still in bed ahhaha, one outta the back door, one in the front for more shaggin. (hmmm theres prolly some sort of innuendo there ??) most amusing indeed !!!!!
Honour is our only armour and the Queen's colours our only camouflage
Frank S.

Post by Frank S. »

Rugee

Post by Rugee »

What a genius idea!! :lol: :lol:

That bloke deserves a medal. :D
"Zulus sir! thousands of em!"
ono_doken

Post by ono_doken »

hahahahahaha.
might have to take a trip to manchester one night ? maybe she's game for a bit of fun?? haha... forum trip to manchester, last one to shag her buys the beers??? hehehehe

Post by Guest »

Dont commit to anything in the first place and just sh*g her as much as you can :P
ono_doken

Post by ono_doken »

urnu -> sound advice there mate hahaha.
Hyperlithe

Post by Hyperlithe »

If I can just fight my way through the swamp of testosterone in this forum, I'll give you a 'bird's' opinion...

Firstly I can't believe anyone actually bid for those, what they gonna do with them? On second thoughts, please don't answer that!

Next, if you're planning on ditching your gf, please do it properly, don't give her any reason to hope that you'll change your mind and want her back in a couple of weeks. Having said that, there's no need to be cruel. You don't want her to tell all her mates what an evil get you are, or you'll ruin your chances witha large number of local ladies!

Lastly, since you're all here, I'd like a male take on something...
I went on a date with a guy I've been talking to by email for over a year, thought we had a good laugh, did the whole "I don't really want to get into a serious relationship as I'm going into the RAF in a couple of months" conversation. Next day he sends me a message saying he really likes me but he doesn't think I'm 'The One' (his words exactly) and can we still be friends? Oh, and he wouldn't mind staying over occasionally. What does he actually want? And should I let him have it? Or was he in fact not listening to a word I said, but trying to peek down my top when I wasn't looking?
GARRYOWEN

Post by GARRYOWEN »

Listen to Paul Simon`s song "50 ways to leave your lover" you may get usefull info.
FAR AWAY SO CLOSE!
mercury

Post by mercury »

Never been in the position to dump anyone , always been the "ditchee"

Maybe I was just lazy 8)
"certa cito"