Share This Page:

Advice needed

General Military Chat. New to the forums? Introduce yourself, Who are you and where are you from?
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Sisyphus,
I wonder if EMAT could provide a 'real translation' of your drivel. Please try not to drink whilst spouting off in future. Now off you go.

In the interest of brevity, FOYPT.
Sisyphus

Post by Sisyphus »

Rogue Chef wrote:Sisyphus,
I wonder if EMAT could provide a 'real translation' of your drivel. Please try not to drink whilst spouting off in future. Now off you go.

In the interest of brevity, FOYPT.
At your command, Oh August One. But before one so unworthy leaves the Magnificence of Your Presence might I humbly request your 'real translation' of the following drivel:
Rogue Chef wrote: one of whom was on the same PT2s as Roy.
I'm sure some forger or fraud has stolen your ID - but could you enlighten the many plebeians who dare to share this forum with You what the subject of the verb 'was' is? :oops: :oops:

I can only proffer the following ineluctable advice
Rogue Chef wrote:Now off you go.
Rogue Chef

Post by Rogue Chef »

Techowiz and Scambuster,
I don't know if you are genuine or not. If you are good luck with your endeavour.

I'm afraid you will not gain anything from these forums now that 'the pack' have come out against you, especially as the majority of the most vocal detractors have never served or served a long time ago. Hilarious!

Sisyphus,

In the interest of fairness, I refuse to enter into in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

So, in the interest of brevity, and to conclude my role in this Sisyphean twaddle, POYAC.

Regards
RC
flighty

Post by flighty »

Oh, I wondered when 'EMAT' and 'Never served.' might be unleashed again. You must have been waiting months for that opportunity.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Great thread :roll:

I would have posted earlier but was tooo busy winthropping the boundaries...Stage ? Anyone....................
Pilgrim Norway

Post by Pilgrim Norway »

So Doc - you're home !

You call this HOME ? -
Trog
45 Recce yomper

[url=http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/groupcp.php?g=397][img]http://www.militaryforums.co.uk/forums/images/usergroups/listener.gif[/img][/url]
Doc

Post by Doc »

HOME????

Nay canny lad, still in Baghdad amongst the heathens, and the arabs lol

Internet is shite here though, connection is bad, maybe Loz will send hubby to our location with his gerber and some gaffer tape???

Just cleaned my weapon and cant find the firing pin ???????????????? :lol:

Matelots and guns hey 8)
La Langosta

Post by La Langosta »

Doc wrote: Internet is shite here though, connection is bad, maybe Loz will send hubby to our location with his gerber and some gaffer tape???
)
Fat chance of that mate. Can't even get him to do any jobs for me, never mind anyone else :P
Although, perhaps if you promised to wear the gimp suit again, he'd pop round and sort you out :wink: :P :lol:
retribution

Post by retribution »

I have looked through all the replies to this question and agree whole heartedly that criticism of REME being bribed to use facilities is laughable as you would have to bribe the whole chain of command, the test report issued by them did say the kit worked, the UK MOD have supported this company [Global] overseas, as my department has been invited to the DID and attended. No company representation only MOD guys showing the kit working [obviously paid thousands by the company]. Best get the fraud squad in and check out all of UK MOD. Again my department has contact with the UK supported APPSS organisation Global belong to and they would not allow a fraudulent company to be a member. So you guys with no technical knowledge, no field experience, no personal knowledge think Global are selling 'magic' then maybe you've had to many magic mushrooms!! Looks like the great british public have been listening to too many people down the pubs!! don't criticise the UK army when you can only talk out of your a'se.
Techowiz

Post by Techowiz »

An investigation has been completed by the New York Times stationed in Iraq, it made front page and can be read at the following link:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/04/world ... nsors.html

The report mentioned by the previous poster has been ordered removed from all advertising by Gulf Technical. A copy of the letter regarding this matter can be read on my blog at:

http://explosivedetectorfrauds.blogspot.com/

Regards to all and may God protect you and bring you home safe.
Techowiz

Post by Techowiz »

Further to the above the company behind the ADE 651, ATSC (UK) Ltd now has it's webste under repair and all their telephones have been disconnected, probably just coincidence.
regards
Techowiz

Post by Techowiz »

Further update, the guy mentioned originally, the scammer-in-chief jim McCormick has now been arrested for the fraud that is his explosive detectors, see the story at the link.
Thanks to all those that posted positive and intelligent comments.
regards

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 997859.ece
Techowiz

Re: Advice needed

Post by Techowiz »

The UK cops have finally raided and arrested the other fraudster in the dowsing rod explosive detectors scam, Gary Bolton and his laughable GT200. Must be that conspiracy some 'clever' poster mentioned earlier. Come on let's have the piss takers back on.

check out the link for the story:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/10269170.stm
Dubious Dick

Post by Dubious Dick »

To those who doubted us ( I was Scambuster) hopefully the recent Newsnight investigation will convince you we were right.

Here it is if you didn't see it. Sadly some Royal Engineers were co-opted (hired) to promote this scam a few years back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxArxIgB ... r_embedded

There will be nore to come out and hopefully the perpetrators will be jailed and their ill gotten gains taken away.

Techowiz and I started this campaigb in the UK 2.5 years ago and we are now seeing the results of the efforts.

So, perhaps an apology form the doubters? If not, doesn't matter as we know we were on the right side.

Cheers
Walter Kovacks

Post by Walter Kovacks »

Good effort chaps. Keep up the good work.