Share this page:
Search found 92 matches
- Thu 27 Jul, 2017 3:55 pm
- Forum: Para's Joining & Training
- Topic: Doing reserve p company in April 2018
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3896
I passed the reserve p coy in December, I was running 6-8 miles once a week, 3-4 miles ending with hill sprints once a week, circuits 2-3 times a week and a tab thrown in at the weekend. Your unit drill nights should provide you with a good phys session too.
- Thu 11 Apr, 2013 11:30 am
- Forum: Army General Discussion
- Topic: training supplements?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 7734
Creatine is banned from catterick it dehydrates you. A lad died from dehydration a few years ago and its been banned since. A few lad were taking protein and recovery supplement when I was there and nothing was said.
- Tue 04 Dec, 2012 12:38 pm
- Forum: Para's General Discussion
- Topic: Life in battalion
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6731
So is it a bit like 8-5 day? Also what's the crack with sports, because ive heardfrom some people that it is encouraged but from others that the reg dong like you 'getting out of work'?
- Tue 02 Oct, 2012 9:21 pm
- Forum: Army Joining & Training
- Topic: Re-Joining and awaiting 203 form and wanting bit of info
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3313
I am currently wait for mine to get back from glasgow too,my recruiter sent it off about 3 or 4 weeks ago. He said to me that it can cake up to three months but has had one back in 2-3 weeks before. I have already started getting fit as he said he I will be doing the barb test up and everything else...