Published: 28th March 2007
:: Fighting Fit with the Royal Marine Commandos ::
- Set up the level of exercise you require to suit your age and ability.
- Get your very own fitness assessment at the start of each stage
- Create and maintain your own personal training record.
- A full range of either Royal Marine or civilian exercises available.
- Video sequences on training and life in Royal Marines.
- Unbiased advice on buying the most useful kit.
Getting fit can be quite a challenge!
If you think you are fit already, then this CD might be enough to convince you otherwise.
Produced in conjunction with the Royal Marines, it includes some of the toughest exercises and training regimes you'll find anywhere.
You begin with the software by completing a basic set of fitness tests.
Then it will set itself to suit your current fitness level.
The software automatically designs a week by week regime that should make you fitter if you follow it. You keep a record of your performance, and complete regular tests to see how you are progressing.
It is a good thing that you don't have to start at the sharp end as Royal Marine recruits do, though you can skip over and take a look at what they would be doing during the same week of their training as you are currently on.
In addition to the exercises, there is advice on completing different kinds of exercises, information about the clothing and other equipment you'll need to get fit, a database of information about the Royal Marines, guidance on healthy eating, and even some first aid tips.
Fighting Fit might not make you into a Royal Marine, but it should help you get fitter than you are already, and provides a lot more than just a raw exercise plan.
:: BUY NOW ::